|Day Low/High||3.00 / 3.10|
|52 Wk Low/High||2.40 / 4.50|
- Peak revenue opportunity for ARX-04 estimated to be $1.1 billion
- Expert panel to discuss market opportunity in emergency medicine for investigational agent ARX-04 (sufentanil sublingual tablet, 30 mcg) for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute pain
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 09/30/2016 settlement date, and AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 8.72 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.36. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) announced on Thursday that ARX-04, its experimental pain relief drug, had positive results in a phase III clinical trial.
- Majority of Patients Had No Adverse Event; Similar Across All Subgroups
Management to host conference call tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. ET (6:00 a.m. PT) Thursday, September 15th
- Topline SAP302 Results Presented at Military Health System Research Symposium -
- Top-line results expected in Q3 2016 -
Conference call update at 4:30pm ET today
- Zalviso Clinical Program Highlighted in Publication in Hospital Pharmacy -