Aceto Corp (ACET)

15.62
NASDAQ : Health Care
Prev Close 15.62
Day Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
52 Wk Low/High 14.31 / 25.98
Avg Volume 341.90K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 30.11M
Market Cap 459.84M
EPS 1.20
P/E Ratio 21.21
Div & Yield 0.26 (1.70%)

Latest News

YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 9.9% Using Options

YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 9.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 80 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to climb 14.6% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 19.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

ACET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 3/8/17

ACET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 3/8/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/8/17, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 3/24/17. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $15.21, this dividend works out to approximately 0.43%.

Oversold Conditions For Aceto

Oversold Conditions For Aceto

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Verdezyne Launches New Corrosion Inhibitor

Verdezyne Launches New Corrosion Inhibitor

FerroShield™ HC Dibasic Acid Mixture for Superior Corrosion Inhibition Now Available Worldwide

Short Interest Expands By 17.5% For ACET

Short Interest Expands By 17.5% For ACET

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 01/31/2017 settlement date, which shows a 423,968 share increase in total short interest for Aceto Corp , to 2,842,901, an increase of 17.53% since 01/13/2017. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: APO, DGAS, SNOW, WD Downgrades: ACET, OXM Initiations: GLBL Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

ACETO Reports Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Results

ACETO Reports Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Results

Management to Host Conference Call on February 3, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. ET

Relative Strength Alert For Aceto

Relative Strength Alert For Aceto

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

ACETO Completes Acquisition Of Generic Products And Related Assets Of Citron Pharma And Lucid Pharma

ACETO Completes Acquisition Of Generic Products And Related Assets Of Citron Pharma And Lucid Pharma

ACETO Receives Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Clearance for Citron Transaction

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.3% To 14.3% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.3% To 14.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2017 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 13% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to climb 9% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 14.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.3% To 14.3% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.3% To 14.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2017 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 13% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to climb 9% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 14.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Aceto About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ACET)

Aceto About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ACET)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/8/16, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 12/22/16. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $20.15, this dividend works out to approximately 0.32%.

Aceto Enters Oversold Territory (ACET)

Aceto Enters Oversold Territory (ACET)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

ACETO Corporation To Hold Conference Call On November 3, 2016 At 9:00 A.m. ET

ACETO Corporation To Hold Conference Call On November 3, 2016 At 9:00 A.m. ET

Conference Call Previously Scheduled on November 4 at 9:00 a.m. ET

ACETO To Acquire Generic Products And Related Assets Of Citron Pharma And Lucid Pharma

ACETO To Acquire Generic Products And Related Assets Of Citron Pharma And Lucid Pharma

Transaction Significantly Enlarges ACETO's Finished Dosage Generic Drug Business

Verdezyne Signs Distribution Agreement With Aceto Corporation

Verdezyne Signs Distribution Agreement With Aceto Corporation

Exclusive Agreement with Leading Distributor of Specialty Chemicals in the U.S. to Power Regional Sales of Verdezyne's BIOLON® DDDA