Aceto Corp. (ACET)

7.30
0.19 2.70
NASDAQ : Distribution Services
Prev Close 7.11
Open 7.11
Day Low/High 7.11 / 7.36
52 Wk Low/High 7.06 / 17.10
Volume 112.60K
Avg Volume 454.10K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 30.76M
Market Cap 223.65M
EPS 0.30
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.26 (3.58%)

Latest News

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ATHN, EVC, HES, POST Downgrades: ACET, ALLY, AYI, BGG, CHCT, CODA, EVI, FTAI, IIN, INWK, MIC, SCCO, XHR Initiations: ARNC Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Aceto is Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Aceto Corp presently has an excellent rank, in the top 25% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

YieldBoost Aceto Corp To 15% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the May covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 50 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $12.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to advance 16.6% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 21.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Reminder - Aceto (ACET) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/15/17, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 12/28/17. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $10.60, this dividend works out to approximately 0.61%, so look for shares of Aceto Corp to trade 0.61% lower — all else being equal — when ACET shares open for trading on 12/15/17.

Relative Strength Alert For Aceto

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Aceto Corp presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

How To YieldBoost ACET To 19.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2018 covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 75 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 17.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 19.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $12.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to advance 7.3% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 13.7% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Aceto Becomes Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Aceto Corp presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.

Aceto About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ACET)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/7/17, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 9/21/17. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $10.99, this dividend works out to approximately 0.59%, so look for shares of Aceto Corp to trade 0.59% lower — all else being equal — when ACET shares open for trading on 9/7/17.

Aceto (ACET) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Aceto Corp crossed above their 200 day moving average of $16.94, changing hands as high as $16.96 per share. Aceto Corp shares are currently trading off about 0.2% on the day.

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 10.9% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 10.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2018 covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to advance 12% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 17.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

ACET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/7/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/7/17, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 6/23/17. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $14.71, this dividend works out to approximately 0.44%.

TheStreet Quant Rating: D+ (Sell)