Aceto Corp (ACET)

11.16
0.06 0.53
NASDAQ : Health Care
Prev Close 11.22
Open 11.26
Day Low/High 11.15 / 11.41
52 Wk Low/High 19.20 / 32.20
Volume 219.85K
Avg Volume 291.20K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 30.11M
Market Cap 337.23M
EPS 0.30
P/E Ratio 32.00
Div & Yield 0.26 (2.30%)

Latest News

Aceto (ACET) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Tuesday, shares of Aceto Corp crossed above their 200 day moving average of $16.94, changing hands as high as $16.96 per share. Aceto Corp shares are currently trading off about 0.2% on the day.

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 10.9% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 10.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2018 covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to advance 12% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 17.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

ACET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/7/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/7/17, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 6/23/17. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $14.71, this dividend works out to approximately 0.44%.

Short Interest Drops 15.7% For ACET

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 05/15/2017 settlement date, which shows a 456,315 share decrease in total short interest for Aceto Corp , to 2,458,927, a decrease of 15.65% since 04/28/2017. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

ACETO Reports Fiscal 2017 Third Quarter Results

Management to Host Conference Call on May 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. ET

YieldBoost Aceto Corp From 1.7% To 9.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Aceto Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 80 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $17.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but ACET shares would have to climb 14.6% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 19.8% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

ACET Ex-Dividend Reminder - 3/8/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/8/17, Aceto Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.065, payable on 3/24/17. As a percentage of ACET's recent stock price of $15.21, this dividend works out to approximately 0.43%.

Oversold Conditions For Aceto

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Short Interest Expands By 17.5% For ACET

The most recent short interest data has been released for the 01/31/2017 settlement date, which shows a 423,968 share increase in total short interest for Aceto Corp , to 2,842,901, an increase of 17.53% since 01/13/2017. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: APO, DGAS, SNOW, WD Downgrades: ACET, OXM Initiations: GLBL Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

ACETO Reports Fiscal 2017 Second Quarter Results

Management to Host Conference Call on February 3, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. ET

Relative Strength Alert For Aceto

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

ACETO Completes Acquisition Of Generic Products And Related Assets Of Citron Pharma And Lucid Pharma

ACETO Completes Acquisition Of Generic Products And Related Assets Of Citron Pharma And Lucid Pharma

ACETO Receives Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Clearance for Citron Transaction

TheStreet Quant Rating: C (Hold)