|Day Low/High||69.17 / 70.69|
|52 Wk Low/High||53.61 / 74.15|
Jim discusses Abbott Labs, Amgen, FANG, and the cannabis stocks, and provides his thoughts into today's release of the Fed minutes.
Company achieved solid growth in the face of currency challenges and we would be a buyer on this weakness.
Abbott Laboratories posted third quarter earnings that were largely in-line with analysts' forecasts, but trimmed the upper end of its full-year profit outlook as international sales were hit by a stronger U.S. dollar.
U.S. stock futures point lower on Wednesday, following the biggest single-day surge on Wall Street in more than six months; Netflix soars after third-quarter subscriber growth trounces expectations; IBM slumps as revenue at the tech giant slows; cannabis is now legal in Canada; the Mega Million jackpot climbs to $868 million.
I am unimpressed by the latest earnings report. Despite good subscriber growth, fundamentals look weak.
- Third-quarter reported sales growth of 12.1 percent; organic sales growth of 7.8 percent
UnitedHealth Group, Johnson and Johnson, Goldman Sachs, Abbott Laboratories, Danaher and Textron are just some of the companies reporting earnings this week.
While Abbott's charts are not screaming sells, there are enough signals to suggest a cautious approach to earnings.
- Mr. Ford, a 22-year Abbott veteran, is currently executive vice president of Medical Devices, Abbott's largest business
This earnings season could be full of surprises. Jim Cramer has your game plan for next week.
Let's review the portfolio and where we see opportunities in the market.
We are picking at a small amount of PANW as we look to reallocate the cash we raised through our exit of NUE.
Jim discusses Monday's market action, interest rates, oil, the cloud and a number of stocks.
Jim discusses the ADP reading, how retail stocks have reacted to Amazon's wage hike, and much more.
PepsiCo, GE and just like the weather, the stock market is subject to change.
We downgraded one position and raised our price target on another last week.
- New features further enhance Abbott′s market leading sensor-based continuous glucose monitoring technology
Straying from these names could land you in quicksand as the 4th quarter begins.
- Research shows adding Abbott's High Sensitive Troponin-I diagnostic test to doctors' existing standard of care can help more accurately determine a person's chances of a heart attack or other cardiac event potentially months to years in advance
- Late-breaking data from real-world experience with the first fully repositionable and retrievable valve were consistent with previous results, and support that Portico can be successfully used in various anatomies in a real-world setting
This upside surprise announcement is too good to be ignored, so we are raising our price target.
- The COAPT trial met both the primary safety and efficacy endpoints and all secondary endpoints, including reducing all-cause mortality through two years
U.S. equity markets pushed to record highs this week despite increased trade tensions.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.