|Day Low/High||71.95 / 72.69|
|52 Wk Low/High||55.06 / 75.04|
Remarkable data was released from Vertex's triple regiment combination trials.
Tech companies aren't the only ones seeing their shares rise this year.
Investors need to focus on earnings and not be distracted by the circus in Washington, Jim Cramer says.
Oil prices are tumbling down. Bad news for companies and petro states, but great news at the pump and for these ten industries...
The approval of Johnson & Johnson's psoriasis treatment will have an adverse impact on Valeant in the second half of 2017, Wells Fargo argued.
Players include Apple, Google, Microsoft and Samsung.
Samsung's Bioepis unit seeks final approval in Europe of a rheumatoid arthritis drug to compete with Humira.
Jim Cramer doesn't buy the backlash against Amazon. He says Prime is a very powerful tool and an irresistible bargain.
- If approved, MAVIRET™ will provide a shorter, 8-week, pan-genotypic (GT1-6), once-daily option for the majority of people living with the hepatitis C virus (HCV)(1)*
Jim Cramer is bullish on Citigroup, Zoetis, Idexx Labs, AbbVie, Nucor, and Alexion.
The main thrust of the order appears to be easing regulatory hurdles to drug approvals, which could lower the cost of bringing new treatments to market and thus lower prices.
Epizyme sank almost 20% since their last earnings report, but recent developments show positive data from one of its keynote drugs, Tazemetostat
AbbVie's June rally has now driven shares past the 2016 high.
- IMBRUVICA effectively impacted cancerous cells while sparing non-cancerous white blood cells through one year of treatment
- Data show 59 percent progression free survival and 74 percent overall survival in CLL/SLL patients treated with IMBRUVICA, with high-risk patients trending to have the most favorable outcome
Stocks are narrowly mixed on Friday, putting the S&P 500 and Nasdaq at risk of snapping a six-day winning streak.
Elliott's previous successes in the healthcare space bode well for its chances at athena.
- Primary and secondary efficacy and safety data to be presented from two pivotal Phase 3 studies evaluating the use of elagolix in endometriosis-associated pain
The drug is responsible for more than 60% of AbbVie's top line.
Jim Cramer is bullish on AbbVie, Broadcom, Enbridge Energy Partners, and Commercial Vehicle Group.
Jim Cramer says investors are migrating toward sectors likely to have the biggest upside in the second half.
- Phase 2 study showed positive results in a moderately to severely active Crohn's disease patient population, the majority of whom had previously failed two or more biologics