|Day Low/High||93.43 / 96.11|
|52 Wk Low/High||69.38 / 125.86|
- 83 percent (n=100) of 121 patients who achieved undetectable minimal residual disease (uMRD) at the end of combination therapy with VenR (n=194), maintained uMRD and were progression-free at 13.8 months of follow-up
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., June 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of AbbVie Inc.
- Upadacitinib showed improvements in physical function, a measure that assesses patients' ability to perform daily activities and level of disability(1,2,3)
-- In the MURANO Phase 3 clinical trial, the VENCLEXTA® (venetoclax tablets) plus rituximab combination showed a significant improvement in progression-free survival (PFS) for relapsed/refractory (R/R) chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) patients, reducing the risk of disease progression or death by 81 percent when compared to a standard of care chemoimmunotherapy regimen, bendamustine plus rituximab (1)
- In SELECT-EARLY, upadacitinib monotherapy (15/30 mg, once-daily) met both primary endpoints, with 52/56 percent of methotrexate-naïve patients achieving ACR50 at week 12 and 48/50 percent achieving clinical remission at week 24, respectively(1)
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., June 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced the final results of its modified Dutch auction tender offer, which expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, at the end of May 29, 2018.
- Approximately nine out of 10 of the first CLL patients treated achieved responses with no detectable minimal residual disease (MRD) based on a specific test to detect cancer cells in the bone marrow
Jim Cramer says the market like this economy; he has your game plan for next week.
- Study data suggest IMBRUVICA plus rituximab could provide a new option across all lines of WM treatment, regardless of prognostic or genotypic factors
- Results from a sub-analysis of patients with relapsed/refractory (R/R) chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) who achieved undetectable minimal residual disease in the Phase 3 MURANO investigational study of venetoclax in combination with rituximab will be featured in an oral presentation
MedMen is now selling shares on the Canadian Securities Exchange. Here's why it still isn't possible for the $1.65 billion company to list in its home country.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 05/15/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
President Trump's appetite for TV and ratings is legendary and now the administration wants to require drug company TV ads to include the list price of prescription drugs.
Options spreads aren't tradable with some small biotechs, making shares the only way to play.
Partners Direct Relief and Habitat for Humanity International will focus on rebuilding primary healthcare system and ensuring access to affordable, disaster-resilient housing, respectively
- More than 30 abstracts accepted across hematologic malignancies, solid tumors and other oncology-related diseases
KLA-Tencor, Microsoft and Intel all report earnings after the close Thursday.
- In clinical studies, more than half of patients receiving risankizumab achieved complete skin clearance (PASI 100) at one year (52 weeks) (1)
Jim Cramer and our other experts discus China and tariffs, the 10 year nearing 3%, technical analysis, and biotech stocks.
I think M&A activity will pick up markedly going forward across the industry.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.