|Day Low/High||61.08 / 61.77|
|52 Wk Low/High||51.60 / 68.12|
- This marks the seventh FDA approval and fifth disease indication for IMBRUVICA since the medication's initial approval in 2013
Deals already are popping up, and we'll soon have earnings reports from the industry giants.
Earnings previews, company updates, dividend reminders -- the works.
But the 3% drop in the sector yesterday is clearly an overreaction to Trump's comments.
The stock has gained 15% over the past year and we maintain the company is attractive to purchase for the secure payout.
Emergent Technologies, Inc. (ETI) announced today that its target discovery portfolio company, Pure MHC, and global biopharmaceutical company, AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV), will embark on a research and license agreement to discover...
- Collaborations will focus on key therapeutic areas, including oncology and immunology
- 99 percent (n=105/106) of genotype 1 (GT1) chronic HCV-infected Japanese patients without cirrhosis achieved SVR with 8 weeks of G/P
Thursday's announcement marks Pfizer's third proposed biosimilar pipeline molecule to announce positive top-line results within the past four months.
Technical analysis shows investors interested in Boeing, Abbott Labs, Johnson & Johnson and Cardinal Health may increase returns by holding off on purchases.
Here is a look at some stocks that are poised for excellent dividend returns in 2017.
Here's a look at the 10 best dividend stocks to invest in for potential outperformance in 2017.
While there is deep uncertainty about how politics will affect the health care sector in the new year, analysts seem excited about some opportunities in pharmaceuticals.
- If approved, G/P will provide an eight week once-daily, ribavirin-free treatment option for HCV patients without cirrhosis across all major genotypes
The president-elect added Lockheed Martin to his long list of Twitter targets. So far the stock impact has been short-lived, but other potential targets are on the horizon
Overall, the next move for ABBV looks like it will be to the upside.
Another day, another industry damaged by the president-elect's rhetoric. But these three companies are strong enough to overcome arm-twisting over drug prices.
- New Phase 2 data presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting highlight potential role of ibrutinib therapy beyond hematologic cancers
- Data presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting show 48% overall response rate
- New data available for ibrutinib in relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and in first-line follicular lymphoma (FL)
Wall Street was torn in two with the energy sector marching the Dow Jones Industrial Average higher, while health care and tech weighed on the Nasdaq.