|Day Low/High||65.12 / 65.60|
|52 Wk Low/High||55.06 / 68.12|
A guide to keep track of all the companies reporting first quarter financial results today -- making sense of what's important and disregarding what's not.
U.S. stock futures rise modestly Thursday after Donald Trump's tax plan fails to deliver any surprises but instead raises many more questions.
Nobody shows their hand in negotiations. Why should government? This new tax plan must go to Congress.
Biotech investors should keep a close eye on the progress in this huge potential market.
The New Brunswick, N.J.-based company noted that its pharma sales dipped due to weakness in the U.S. compared to other markets.
Full-steam ahead for earnings season in the coming week as a range of industry leaders across a swath of sectors release their recent quarterly performances.
Jim Cramer is bullish on EQT Midstream Partners, AbbVie, Blackstone Group, and Core Civic.
Jim Cramer looks at how the French elections are smacking the U.S stock markets. Plus, he has the week-ahead game plan for oil and stocks.
- New data demonstrated high SVR(12) rates across compensated cirrhotic patients with genotype 1, 2, 4, 5 or 6 chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection with 12 weeks of treatment(1)
The FDA action was a win for Pfizer because Xeljanz escapes competition for one year or more.
Gilead, Pfizer, Abbvie stand to gain from Lilly and Incyte Rheumatoid Arthritis Setback.
- Elagolix, with or without add-back therapy, showed effective and rapid reduction of heavy menstrual bleeding compared to placebo in women with uterine fibroids
The pharmaceutical giant has an attractive yield supported by double-digit earnings growth.
The maker of the EpiPen seems incapable of overcoming its troubles.
It's pretty normal to have profit-taking after such a strong first quarter.
Subscribers to Dividend Stock Advisor will now receive Income Seeker, our newest premium product.
- HUMIRA is now the first-and-only biologic treatment with fingernail psoriasis data in its U.S. prescribing information for moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis patients
Vertex to seek marketing approval for new 'teza/iva' combination therapy for cystic fibrosis patients.
Avatar Program Offers Potential for Key Discoveries of Nearly 20 Tumor Types and Biomarkers, Increased Patient Recruitment for Clinical Trials Nationwide
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 03/15/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- Endometriosis affects an estimated one in 10 women, but diagnosis can take up to six to 10 years
Shares of the biotech, which researches cancer drugs, were up nearly 30% ahead of market's open.
- Priority review granted in Japan, following EMA accelerated assessment and U.S. FDA priority review designations in December 2016 and January 2017 respectively