|Day Low/High||60.92 / 61.92|
|52 Wk Low/High||50.71 / 68.12|
- New Phase 2 data presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting highlight potential role of ibrutinib therapy beyond hematologic cancers
- Data presented at the American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting show 48% overall response rate
- New data available for ibrutinib in relapsed/refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and in first-line follicular lymphoma (FL)
Wall Street was torn in two with the energy sector marching the Dow Jones Industrial Average higher, while health care and tech weighed on the Nasdaq.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average leads markets on Wednesday as a rally in crude oil lights a fire under the energy sector.
Stocks turn mixed Wednesday as a rally in crude oil fails to provide an across-the-board lift.
The Nasdaq rose 0.7% to an all-time high of 5,403. The S&P 500 was up 0.3%, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.2%.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 11/15/2016 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Investors can benefit from the record highs in the markets by picking individual stocks off of their highs, Matrix Asset Advisors David Katz said.
These two pharmaceutical stocks offer great yields.
These blue-chip stocks are rewarding shareholders with higher income and have strong long-term outlooks.
- 98 percent of patients across all major HCV genotypes (GT1-6) with severe chronic kidney disease (CKD), including patients on dialysis, achieved SVR12 with 12 weeks of G/P in the primary intent-to-treat analysis, regardless of previous treatment status or presence of compensated cirrhosis
- If approved by the European Commission, HUMIRA will be the first and only treatment option for patients aged 12 and older with hidradenitis suppurativa (HS), a painful, chronic inflammatory skin disease.
Here are 15 stocks that boast solid dividend yields and are growing earnings.
Check out these 15 stocks that boast solid dividend yields and are growing earnings.
How health care investors deal with Donald Trump as the next U.S. president and Republicans maintaining control of Congress is hard to forecast because few envisioned this scenario playing out.
The Patent Trial and Appeal Board has denied Coherus's petition to make a copy of AbbVie's Humira drug.
- Veliparib in combination with chemotherapy or radiation is being investigated in ongoing studies for advanced squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Results to be presented from ibrutinib clinical studies across multiple blood cancers
Today there was a virtual vacuum of good news in the stock market.