|Day Low/High||84.60 / 87.88|
|52 Wk Low/High||77.50 / 125.86|
- Results from this interim analysis showed ibrutinib plus rituximab prolonged progression-free survival (PFS) compared to a standard chemoimmunotherapy regimen of fludarabine, cyclophosphamide and rituximab (FCR) at nearly 3 years of follow-up (abstract #LBA-4)
- These data were included in the recent sNDA accepted by the U.S. FDA, which received Priority Review, and could lead to the first chemotherapy-free anti-CD20 combination approved for first-line CLL treatment
- With up to seven years of treatment, sustained PFS rates with ibrutinib in CLL/small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) at 80 percent for previously untreated patients
- The data demonstrated that VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® in combination with rituximab (VenR) reduced the risk of disease progression or death compared to a standard of care, bendamustine plus rituximab (BR), after a median three-year follow-up
- Acute myeloid leukemia (AML) is one of the most aggressive blood cancers, with a very low survival rate and few options for patients who are ineligible for intensive chemotherapy[1,2]
- AbbVie will present nearly 40 abstracts featuring data from approved and investigational medicines
-Elagolix, in combination with add-back therapy, achieved statistically significant reduction in heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids compared to placebo
- EXPEDITION-8 is the first Phase 3b study evaluating 8 weeks of MAVYRET™ in treatment-naïve chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV)-infected patients with compensated cirrhosis across all major genotypes (GT1-6)
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP reminds investors in AbbVie Inc.
- New MappingHepC.com website provides HCV community an easily accessible source of chronic HCV epidemiology data
NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against AbbVie Inc.
The gloom is so thick you can cut it with a knife.
SHAK beat expectations for both EPS and revenue, but same-store sales decreased. Here is how I would play it.
- Reports Third-Quarter Diluted EPS of $1.81 on a GAAP Basis; Adjusted Diluted EPS of $2.14 Reflects Growth of 51.8 Percent
Jim Cramer's been saying that that if the Fed or the president blink in their wars against inflation and China you could have an up day. That's what we got.
Once the safest stocks in the book, the big-cap drug companies are now toxic.
- The approval is based on the MURANO Phase 3 clinical trial, in which VENCLYXTO® plus rituximab reduced the risk of disease progression or death by 83 percent and overall survival was prolonged compared to bendamustine in combination with rituximab, a standard of care chemoimmunotherapy regimen¹
- Randomized Phase 3 trial met primary endpoint, demonstrating patients treated with venetoclax plus obinutuzumab had superior progression-free survival (PFS) compared to patients treated with standard of care obinutuzumab plus chlorambucil
There are no catalysts to drive the stock price higher, so for now, Gilead is simply a cheap stock with a nice dividend.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 10/15/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at Clorox, Sirius XM Radio, New Relic, AbbVie, ShotSpotter and more.
Jim Cramer asks if the Fed is trying so hard to cool the economy that it could crush wage growth.
Jim Cramer, celebrating the opening of the NFL season, says this is just another day of total tech mayhem.
Jim Cramer takes a look at United Parcel Service, TJX Companies, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Fiat Chrysler, AbbVie, Nvidia, Excelixis, Bank of America, Endo Pharmaceutical and more.
Jim Cramer takes a look at AbbVie, Greendot, Sherwin-Williams, Visteon, TransEnterix, Duke Energy, Buckeye Partners, Arch Coal and more.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.