AAON Inc (AAON)

27.97
0.29 1.00
NASDAQ : Industrial Goods
Prev Close 27.68
Open 27.73
Day Low/High 27.68 / 28.05
52 Wk Low/High 18.85 / 28.70
Volume 46.50K
Avg Volume 127.00K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 52.92M
Market Cap 1.48B
EPS 0.80
P/E Ratio 29.08
Div & Yield 0.22 (0.80%)

Latest News

AAON (AAON) Showing Signs Of Being Strong And Under The Radar

AAON (AAON) Showing Signs Of Being Strong And Under The Radar

Trade-Ideas LLC identified AAON (AAON) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Strong And Under The Radar: AAON (AAON)

Strong And Under The Radar: AAON (AAON)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified AAON (AAON) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Insider Trading Alert - AIRM, RGLS And AAON Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - AIRM, RGLS And AAON Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include AIRM, RGLS and AAON

AAON (AAON) Is Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock

AAON (AAON) Is Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified AAON (AAON) as a strong and under the radar candidate

AAON Enters Oversold Territory

AAON Enters Oversold Territory

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. AAON, Inc.

Strong And Under The Radar Today: AAON (AAON)

Strong And Under The Radar Today: AAON (AAON)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified AAON (AAON) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Commit To Purchase AAON At $20, Earn 21.5% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Purchase AAON At $20, Earn 21.5% Annualized Using Options

Investors eyeing a purchase of AAON, Inc. stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $20.29/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

AAON Stock Sees Short Interest Jump 16.3%

AAON Stock Sees Short Interest Jump 16.3%

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 06/15/2015 settlement date, which shows a 252,630 share increase in total short interest for AAON, Inc. , to 1,805,559, an increase of 16.27% since 05/29/2015.

13 Volatile Stocks to Buy Right Now if You Are a Risk Taker

13 Volatile Stocks to Buy Right Now if You Are a Risk Taker

Are you a risk taker? If you are, a high-beta stock might be for you.

Insider Trading Alert - THOR, NXTM And AAON Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - THOR, NXTM And AAON Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include THOR, NXTM and AAON

AAON About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (AAON)

AAON About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (AAON)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/28/14, AAON, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its semi-annual dividend of $0.09, payable on 12/23/14.

Strategy To YieldBoost AAON From 0.8% To 12.5% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost AAON From 0.8% To 12.5% Using Options

Shareholders of AAON, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.45 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

3 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume

3 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume

Often when above-average volume moves into an equity, it precedes a large spike in volatility.

Why AAON (AAON) Stock Is Higher Today

Why AAON (AAON) Stock Is Higher Today

AAON (AAON) stock is up on Monday after the company reported a growth in sales and net income for the 2014 first quarter.

Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Launches An Investigation Against AAON Inc. (AAON) For Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duties By Its Board Of Directors

Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Launches An Investigation Against AAON Inc. (AAON) For Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duties By Its Board Of Directors

Juan E. Monteverde, a partner at Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities firm headquartered in New York City, is investigating the Board of Directors of AAON Inc.

Strategy To YieldBoost AAON To 8.4% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost AAON To 8.4% Using Options

Shareholders of AAON, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the July covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Strategy To YieldBoost AAON To 8.5% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost AAON To 8.5% Using Options

Shareholders of AAON, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the July 2014 covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.45 bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

5 Breakout Trades to Take Ahead of the Fed

5 Breakout Trades to Take Ahead of the Fed

Here's a look at five technical setups worth trading right now.

5 Toxic Stocks You Should Sell

5 Toxic Stocks You Should Sell

Buying stocks is the easy part of the investment game; the hard part is knowing when to sell.

AAON Inc. Stock Upgraded (AAON)

AAON Inc. Stock Upgraded (AAON)

AAON (Nasdaq:AAON) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.

AAON Inc. Stock Downgraded (AAON)

AAON Inc. Stock Downgraded (AAON)

AAON (Nasdaq:AAON) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.

AAON Inc. Stock Upgraded (AAON)

AAON (Nasdaq:AAON) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a hold to buy.

AAON Inc. Stock Downgraded (AAON)

AAON (Nasdaq:AAON) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.

10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety

These fast-growing companies carry more cash than debt, protecting investors.

Top Summer Stocks: IMAX, Callaway, Aaon

Top Summer Stocks: IMAX, Callaway, Aaon

Before you head out for the beach, check out these summer stock winners.

Aaon, Hawkins, NCI: Top 5 Small-Cap Stocks

TheStreet.com rates small-cap companies Aaon, Hawkins and NCI 'buy.'

Balchem, Hawkins and Aaon: Top 5 Stocks

Balchem, Hawkins and Aaon are among small-cap companies that receive 'buy' ratings from TheStreet.com.

Top Five Small-Cap Stocks: PetMed, Aaon

PetMed Express and Aaon are among companies with "buy" recommendations from TheStreet.com Ratings.