ZoomInfo (ZI) - Get Report, a global leader in go-to-market intelligence solutions, recently wrapped up its 2020 Winter Donation Drive, with employees teaming up to raise $651,623 for youth- and family-focused nonprofit organizations in its local communities. More than $600,000 of these funds were raised by Vancouver-based employees to support the nearby Evergreen Family & Community Resource Centers.
Despite the challenges of 2020, employees again set a ZoomInfo company record for funds raised through the annual month-long event, more than doubling the $241,000 they raised in 2019. This year's efforts bring the five-year total to more than $1.23 million in cash and in-kind donations.
"The commitment and generosity shown by our employees is remarkable," said ZoomInfo CEO and Founder Henry Schuck, who, along with his wife Jessica, matched the employees' donations. "I'm proud to work alongside such community-minded people at ZoomInfo. Their willingness to go above and beyond and give to those in need tells you something about the people who I'm so lucky to work with. Throughout the year I have all sorts of metrics and growth goals that show me that ZoomInfo does well, every Winter our employees prove that we also do good."
Included in the total is a $100,000 donation contributed by ZoomInfo Co-Founder Kirk Brown and his wife, Ashley.
Members of ZoomInfo's Board of Directors - as well as many of the bankers, lawyers, accountants, and other advisors that managed ZoomInfo's initial public offering in June 2020 - also contributed to the fundraiser.
During the 2020 Winter Donation Drive, ZoomInfo employees raised funds for nine organizations local to their communities:
- Vancouver, Wash. - As a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the Evergreen Public Schools and the community and schools as a whole, the Family & Community Resource Centers partners with the Southwest Washington community to bridge the basic needs gap, foster innovative and engaging learning experiences, and maximize opportunities to ensure that all students have access to their most basic needs.
- Waltham, Mass. - Cradles to Crayons is driven by a focused and all-important goal: to make life better for children in need. To make this happen, they connect communities that need, with communities that have. A Massachusetts winter can be debilitating, so this time of year, Cradles to Crayons runs the Gear Up for Winter program to supply winter gear to children whose families struggle just to stay warm and prepare them for winter before it becomes an emergency.
- Bethesda, Md. - The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington offer accessible and affordable after-school programming to children and teens in Washington, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Its facilities create a sense of physical and emotional safety for their young members, and their staff makes the club feel like home - fostering a family atmosphere. The young people are afforded the opportunity to develop critical thinking, and physical, social, technological, artistic and life skills by participating in interactive activities intentionally designed to support their development and overall well-being in a number of areas.
- Grand Rapids, Mich. - Samaritas is one of Michigan's largest faith-based, nonprofit health and human services agencies, serving over 20,000 people statewide. The agency helps children find loving families by utilizing family preservation, foster care, and adoption programs and services. Through Samaritas, New Americans can access resettlement services for refugees and establish new homes. Samaritas offers transitional homes for the homeless, women exiting the prison system, and victims of human trafficking. Seniors seeking cost-effective, independent living options with memory care and rehab support, can also lean on Samaritas for assistance.
- Conshohocken, Pa. - Since 1977, Delta Family Services has empowered individuals to live fulfilling lives through a wide range of community-based services and mutually rewarding relationships. From foster care and adoption services to support services for adults with developmental disabilities, Delta helps people - over 2,000 of them annually - grow and thrive through all stages of life.
- Bellevue, Wash. - The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bellevue is to inspire & enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
- Atlanta, Ga. -The Foster Care Support Foundation (FCSF) serves a vital and growing need throughout Georgia by providing free clothing, infant equipment, and developmental toys to thousands of children in foster and relative care. FCSF strives to help abused and neglected children experience a kind and nurturing daily life while displaced in foster and relative care. It also aims to strengthen the ability of foster and relative care families to meet the needs of their displaced children by implementing a community-based resource and education that can decrease the need for institutionalized care.
- San Mateo, Calif. -For over 65 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of North San Mateo County have been a positive, driving force for youth development and academic empowerment. With a mission to inspire and enable young people to realize their full potential and contribute to their communities, the clubs elevate their legacy by ensuring that their youth's future academic success, and a future in today's workforce, are equal and accessible to all youth in South San Francisco and Pacifica.
- Ra'anana, Israel - AMCHA, the Israeli Center for Psychological and Social Support for Holocaust Survivors and the Second Generation, was established in 1987 by Holocaust survivors and mental health professionals in order to provide psychological, supportive and social care to Holocaust survivors and their families.
Employees leaned into their creativity to raise money for their causes:
- One employee and her husband made and sold fresh homemade salsa and donated the proceeds.
- An employee painted several pieces of art and auctioned them off to support the cause.
- Another employee secured donation pledges based on the number of college sports mascots he could name.
- Auctioned and raffled items included a wine-tasting trip for eight to a winery in the fabled Columbia Valley wine region, a gift basket of Pacific Northwest blended coffee beans, and another gift basket full of goodies from a local running store.
ZoomInfo (ZI) - Get Report is a Go-To-Market Intelligence Solution for more than 15,000 companies worldwide. The ZoomInfo platform empowers business-to-business sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals to hit their number by pairing best-in-class technology with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts. With integrations embedded into workflows and technology stacks, including the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications, ZoomInfo drives more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth for its customers. ZoomInfo emphasizes GDPR and CCPA compliance. In addition to creating the industry's first proactive notice program, the company is a registered data broker with the states of California and Vermont. Read about ZoomInfo's commitment to compliance, privacy, and security. For more information about our leading Go-To-Market Intelligence Solution, and how it helps sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals, please visit www.zoominfo.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210119005366/en/