NEW YORK, Nov. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Zinnov, a leading global management consulting and strategy advisory firm, acted as the exclusive buy-side financial advisor to Intive, a Digital Engineering services company from the European region, in its acquisition of SimTLiX, an agile services company, based in Argentina.
The Digital Engineering space has been seeing massive consolidation as companies strive to build digital capabilities to serve the dynamically changing customer, employee, and partner experiences. Merges & Acquisitions are a growing testament to this heightened focus to not only build new digital products and experiences, but also to digitally enable existing products and services.
Intive is a global digital powerhouse headquartered in Munich, Germany, and a partner to some of the worlds' leading brands. The company operates development centers, design studios, and offices in Germany, Ireland, Poland, Ukraine, Romania, the UK, the USA, and Argentina. Intive's acquisition of SimTLiX was done to boost its domain expertise in FinTech, Telecom, Healthcare, and Retail, and its regional presence across both North and South America. Zinnov's role as a financial buy-side advisor included an overview of the landscape and the identification of opportunities aligned to the business's needs and capabilities.
Amit Kulkarni , Partner at Zinnov, remarked, "The ER&D spend has remained resilient despite the pandemic, with Digital Engineering being the core focus. Service Providers are looking to strengthen capabilities and bolster their presence across geographies to cater to the increasing demand for digital skillsets from enterprises. We are proud to have advised Intive's leadership team and the Board on this significant transaction, helping them in their journey of capability building. Zinnov believes that this acquisition momentum will carry through to 2022, with competition for top ER&D, digital services, and software assets becoming fierce."
Founded in 2002, Zinnov is a global management consulting and strategy advisory firm, with presence across 3 continents. Zinnov has successfully consulted with 250+ Fortune 500 enterprises to develop actionable insights to help them create value - across dimensions of both revenue and optimization. With core expertise in Product Engineering, Digital Transformation, Global Talent, Globalization, and Mergers & Acquisitions, Zinnov relies on its in-depth industry understanding to offer tailor-made solutions that enable clients to meet their strategic aspirations. The company has been consistently ranked among the top 10 Outsourcing Advisory firms for 15 years in a row by IAOP (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals) and has been accredited to the coveted Global Outsourcing 100 List 2021. Zinnov assists clients by:
- Advising global PE firms in asset shortlisting and target evaluation, commercial due diligence, and value creation;
- Enabling global companies to develop and optimize a global engineering footprint through center setups, and technology and functional accelerators to achieve higher R&D efficiencies, innovation, and productivity;
- Growing revenue for companies' products and services in newer markets through account intelligence, market entry, and market expansion advisory;
- Structuring and implementing Digital Transformation levers enabled by technologies like AI/ML, Cloud, IOT, and RPA;
- Helping global companies outline and drive their open innovation programs, design and operate accelerator programs, and enable collaboration with start-ups across specific use cases and predefined outcomes.
With their team of experienced consultants, subject matter experts, and research professionals, Zinnov serves clients from across multiple industry verticals including Enterprise Software, BFSI, Healthcare, Automotive, Retail, and Telecom in the US, Europe, Japan, and India.
For more information, visit http://www.zinnov.com.