DUBLIN, July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Skin care Market By Product Type (Face Care Vs Body Care), By Origin (Conventional & Organic), By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Multi Branded Retail Stores, Online Channels & Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Skin Care Market is expected to grow at a steady CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing demand for natural organic products without any side effects is one of the key factors due to which the market is anticipated to rev up during the forecast years. Increase in disposable income coupled with growing concerns pertaining to skin problems is further expected to bolster the growth of the market over the coming years.The Global Skin Care Market is segmented based on product type, origin, distribution channel company, and region. Based on product type, the market can be categorized into face care and body care. Out of which, the face care segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period on account of the growing demand for skin brightening face creams to reduce acne scars, freckles, age spots, and discoloration.In terms of distribution channel, the market is fragmented into beauty parlours/salons, multi branded retail stores, online channels, supermarkets/hypermarkets, exclusive retail stores & others. Among them, the online channels segment is estimated to dominate the market in the next 5 years on account of availability of heavy discount on products.The major players operating in the Global Skin Care Market are Avon, Beiersdorf, Estee Lauder, L'Oreal, P&G, Unilever, AmorePacific, Amway, Aveda, BABOR and others. The key market players are adopting several competitive strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, partnership, agreements in order to expand its portfolio and increase their customer basis.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Global Skin Care Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Global Skin Care Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Global Skin Care Market based on product type, origin, distribution channel, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Global Skin Care Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Skin Care Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Skin Care Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Global Skin Care Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Skin Care Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Global Skin Care Market.
Key Topics Covered: 1. Product Overview 2. Research Methodology 3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Skin Care Market 4. Executive Summary 5. Voice of Customer 6. Global Skin Care Market Outlook6.1. Market Size & Forecast6.1.1. By Value6.2. Market Share & Forecast6.2.1. By Product Type (Face Care Vs Body Care)6.2.2. By Origin (Conventional & Organic)6.2.3. By Distribution Channel (Beauty Parlours/Salons, Multi Branded Retail Stores, Online Channels, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores & Others)6.2.4. By Company (2020)6.2.5. By Region6.3. Market Attractiveness Index 7. Asia-Pacific Skin Care Market Outlook
8. Europe Skin Care Market Outlook 9. North America Skin Care Market Outlook
10. South America Skin Care Market Outlook
11. Middle East and Africa Skin Care Market Outlook 12. Market Dynamics12.1. Drivers12.2. Challenges 13. Market Trends & Developments 14. Competitive Landscape14.1. Avon Products, Inc.14.2. Beiersdorf AG14.3. Estee Lauder Companies14.4. L'Oreal SA14.5. The Procter & Gamble Company14.6. Unilever PLC14.7. AmorePacific Group14.8. Amway Corporation14.9. Aveda Corporation14.10. BABOR Inc. 15. Strategic Recommendations 16. About the Publisher & DisclaimerFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s5ys3u
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets