DUBLIN, July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Automatic Labeling Machine Market Research Report by Product, by Packaging Classification, by Application, by Method of Label Placement, by Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market size was estimated at USD 2,711.66 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,909.73 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 7.64% to reach USD 4,218.38 Million by 2026. Market Segmentation & Coverage:This research report categorizes the Automatic Labeling Machine to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the Automatic Labeling Machine Market was examined across Glue-Based Labelers, Self-Adhesive/Pressure-Sensitive Labelers, and Shrink-Sleeve/Stretch-Sleeve Labelers. The Self-Adhesive/Pressure-Sensitive Labelers was further studied across Apply Only and Print & Apply.
- Based on Type, the Automatic Labeling Machine Market was examined across High-End Machines and Standard Machines.
- Based on Packaging Classification, the Automatic Labeling Machine Market was examined across Glass, Metal, Paper/Cardboard, and Plastic.
- Based on Application, the Automatic Labeling Machine Market was examined across Consumer Products, Cosmetics, & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, and Pharmaceuticals.
- Based on Method of Label Placement, the Automatic Labeling Machine Market was examined across Front & Back/Double-Sided, Side, Top & Bottom, and Wrap Around.
- Based on Geography, the Automatic Labeling Machine Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period. FPNV Positioning Matrix:The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automatic Labeling Machine Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape. Market Share Analysis:The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits. Company Usability Profiles:The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market, including 3M Company, Autoneum Holding AG, BASF SE, Borealis AG, Covestro AG, Henkel AG & Company, Huntsman Corporation, Johns Manville, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., NICHIAS Corporation, Nihon Tokushu Toryo Co., Ltd., Sika AG, Sumitomo Riko Co. Ltd., Tecman Speciality Materials Ltd, and UFP Technologies, Inc. The report provides insights on the following pointers:1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments The report answers questions such as:1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market?2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market during the forecast period?3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market?4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market?5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market?6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market?7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automatic Labeling Machine Market? Key Topics Covered: 1. Preface 2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary 4. Market Overview4.1. Introduction4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 5. Market Insights5.1. Market Dynamics5.1.1. Drivers126.96.36.199. Growind demand for automation in the food & beverage industry188.8.131.52. Benefits tendered by automatic labelers5.1.2. Restraints184.108.40.206. High cost of automatic labeling machines and consumables5.1.3. Opportunities220.127.116.11. Expected huge demand with shrink-sleeve labels18.104.22.168. Expanding growth opportunities in the APAC region5.1.4. Challenges22.214.171.124. Trade-off between machine speed, complexity, and performance5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers5.2.5. Industry Rivalry 6. Automatic Labeling Machine Market, by Product6.1. Introduction6.2. Glue-Based Labelers6.3. Self-Adhesive/Pressure-Sensitive Labelers6.3.1. Apply Only6.3.2. Print & Apply6.4. Shrink-Sleeve/Stretch-Sleeve Labelers 7. Automatic Labeling Machine Market, by Type7.1. Introduction7.2. High-End Machines7.3. Standard Machines 8. Automatic Labeling Machine Market, by Packaging Classification8.1. Introduction8.2. Glass8.3. Metal8.4. Paper/Cardboard8.5. Plastic 9. Automatic Labeling Machine Market, by Application9.1. Introduction9.2. Consumer Products, Cosmetics, & Personal Care9.3. Food & Beverage9.4. Pharmaceuticals 10. Automatic Labeling Machine Market, by Method of Label Placement10.1. Introduction10.2. Front & Back/Double-Sided10.3. Side10.4. Top & Bottom10.5. Wrap Around 11. Americas Automatic Labeling Machine Market11.1. Introduction11.2. Argentina11.3. Brazil11.4. Canada11.5. Mexico11.6. United States 12. Asia-Pacific Automatic Labeling Machine Market12.1. Introduction12.2. Australia12.3. China12.4. India12.5. Indonesia12.6. Japan12.7. Malaysia12.8. Philippines12.9. Singapore12.10. South Korea12.11. Thailand 13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automatic Labeling Machine Market13.1. Introduction13.2. France13.3. Germany13.4. Italy13.5. Netherlands13.6. Qatar13.7. Russia13.8. Saudi Arabia13.9. South Africa13.10. Spain13.11. United Arab Emirates13.12. United Kingdom 14. Competitive Landscape14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix14.1.1. Quadrants14.1.2. Business Strategy14.1.3. Product Satisfaction14.2. Market Ranking Analysis14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player14.4. Competitive Scenario14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement14.4.4. Investment & Funding14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion 15. Company Usability Profiles15.1. 3M Company15.2. Autoneum Holding AG15.3. BASF SE15.4. Borealis AG15.5. Covestro AG15.6. Henkel AG & Company15.7. Huntsman Corporation15.8. Johns Manville15.9. LyondellBasell Industries N.V.15.10. NICHIAS Corporation15.11. Nihon Tokushu Toryo Co., Ltd.15.12. Sika AG15.13. Sumitomo Riko Co. Ltd.15.14. Tecman Speciality Materials Ltd15.15. UFP Technologies, Inc. 16. Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cqn5m3
Media Contact: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-automatic-labeling-machine-industry-to-2026---expected-huge-demand-with-shrink-sleeve-labels-presents-opportunities-301340192.html
SOURCE Research and Markets