NEW YORK, Oct. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Temporary Corporate Housing will grow at a CAGR of 4.44% by 2021. This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Temporary Corporate Housing requirements.
Major Price Trends in the Temporary Corporate Housing Procurement Market
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers. This makes it extremely important to get the pricing and pricing model right. Buyers should align their preferred pricing models for Temporary Corporate Housing with the wider industry and identify the cost-saving potential.
- The most widely adopted Pricing Models in the Temporary Corporate Housing Market
- Per day pricing model
- Occupation based pricing model
Will there be an Increase in the Spend Growth for Temporary Corporate Housing Procurement?
The report provides a complete drill-down on Global Temporary Corporate Housing spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
Subscribe to our "Free Limited Period Starter Procurement Plan" to get the following:
- View 6 full reports
- View 800+ report samples
- Pre-order upcoming reports
- Dedicated account manager
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Temporary Corporate Housing Market requirements following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the workplace computing devices category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Get the Details That You Are Looking for:
Buy our detailed market analysis report to uncover:
- Changing market landscape with yearly forecast till 2025.
- Analyze the market's competitive and vendor landscape.
- How much marketing budget to set aside for geographical market expansion?
- Understanding the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
ContactSpendEdge Anirban ChoudhuryMarketing Manager Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340 https://www.spendedge.com/contact-us
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-1-36-billion-growth-expected-in-temporary-corporate-housing-market-by-2021--1-200-sourcing-and-procurement-report--spendedge-301406812.html