DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "United States Online Food Delivery Market & Volume Share, By Business Model (Platform-to-consumer & Restaurant-to-Consumer Delivery), Cities, Company" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
United States Online Food Delivery Market will be worth USD 34.2 Billion by the end of the year 2026.
Online food delivery is the process of ordering food through a website or mobile applications. These applications and web pages offer filters and a wide range of paying methods, like net banking, prepaid cards, and cash on delivery. In the United States online food delivery system is very popular, as it is associated with convenience.
How Online Food Ordering is better than Phone Ordering?
An online food delivery portal helps the client to correctly scan through different variety of menus and the price list of various restaurants. Moreover, online food delivery applications involve the least human interaction, which results in fewer miscommunication and misunderstandings regarding the order placed in that way eliminating the chances of human fault.
Furthermore, currently, there are various technological innovations in online food delivery service. Providers are experimenting with innovative ideas for food delivery methods, by using self-driving cars, robots, and drones; thus, optimistically influencing market growth.
By Cities, New York City is leading the online food delivery market. Restaurant to consumer delivery is dominating during forecast year along with Platform to Consumer delivery. The factor which is driving force to this market is high living standards of individuals, Hectic working schedules, and inflating income levels.
This report provides an all-encompassing analysis of the key growth drivers and restraining factors, demand, and their projections for the Online Food Delivery Market in the United States in the upcoming years.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research & Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics4.1 Growth Drivers4.2 Challenges
5. SWOT Analysis5.1 Strengths5.2 Weaknesses5.3 Opportunities5.4 Treats
6. Market Analysis - United States Online Food Delivery
7. Market & Volume Share Analysis7.1 Market Share - By Business Model7.1.1 Platform-to-Consumer Delivery7.1.2 Restaurant-to-Consumer Delivery7.2 Volume share7.2.1 Business Model7.2.2 Age (2019)7.2.3 Gender (2019)7.2.4 Income-Group (2019)
8. Business Model - Online Food Delivery Market & Volume8.1 Platform to consumer delivery8.1.1 Market8.1.2 Volume8.2 Restaurant to consumer delivery8.2.1 Market8.2.2 Volume
9. Online Food Delivery Penetration Rate9.1 Platform to consumer delivery9.2 Restaurant to consumer delivery
10. Market Analysis - Top Cities10.1 Houston10.2 Dallas-Fort Worth10.3 Washington DC10.4 Atlanta10.5 Chicago10.6 Philadelphia10.7 Boston10.8 Miami10.9 New York City10.10 Others
11. Key Players Analysis11.1 Overview11.2 Recent Developments11.3 Revenues
- Uber Eats
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/82ir7w
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets