DUBLIN, Sept. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "The Future of V2X Communications" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this research report, there were about 0.7 million cars with V2X capabilities on the roads at the end of 2020. This number is expected to grow to 35.1 million by 2025. Communications between vehicles have been discussed for more than two decades, but with few implementations. One of the main challenges using V2X communications is the lack of industry spanning standards.
Two key sets of V2X direct communications exist 802.11p-based technologies such as dedicated short-range communications (DSRC) and Cellular V2X (C-V2X). The first V2X use cases deployed globally are related to traffic efficiency and basic safety. These include for example local hazard warnings and traffic information as well as emergency electronic brake light warnings and left turn assist. Highlights from the report:
- Insights from numerous interviews with market-leading companies.
- Comprehensive overview of V2X technologies and key applications.
- Summary of the latest industry trends and developments.
- Case studies of more than 10 car OEM V2X telematics initiatives.
- In-depth profiles of 9 key players in the V2X value chain.
- Extensive global and regional market forecasts lasting until 2025.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which trends and developments are shaping the market?
- Which are the key application areas for this technology?
- What business models are used by the solution vendors?
- What are the market shares for the leading solution vendors?
- How will the introduction of C-V2X affect the market?
- How will the V2X communications market evolve in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X)1.1 Introduction to V2X1.1.1 Brief history of V2X communications1.1.2 The rationale for V2X1.2 Technology environment1.2.1 802.11p technologies (DSRC and ITS-G5)1.2.2 Cellular V2X (C-V2X)
2 The V2X ecosystem2.1 Automotive OEMs2.1.1 Audi2.1.2 BMW2.1.3 BYD2.1.4 Daimler2.1.5 Ford2.1.6 Geely2.1.7 General Motors2.1.8 Honda2.1.9 Renault 2.1.10 Toyota 2.1.11 Volkswagen2.2 Semiconductor vendors2.2.1 Autotalks2.2.2 Qualcomm2.2.3 NXP Semiconductors2.3 Specialised V2X vendors2.3.1 Askey2.3.2 Applied Information2.3.3 Cohda Wireless2.3.4 Commsignia2.3.5 Danlaw2.3.6 HARMAN Savari
3 Market forecast and trends3.1 Market analysis3.1.1 Car sales forecast3.1.2 V2X market sizing and forecast3.1.3 V2X deployments in Europe3.1.4 V2X deployments in North America3.1.5 V2X deployments in Rest of World3.2 Market trends and industry observations3.2.1 China is the main market for C-V2X deployments3.2.2 New car assessment programmes to drive demand for V2X3.2.3 V2X is a requirement to achieve full automated driving
- Applied Information
- Cohda Wireless
- General Motors
- HARMAN Savari
- NXP Semiconductors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vl625o
About ResearchAndMarkets.comResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets