NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- Navistar International Corporation ( NAV )relating to its proposed acquisition by TRATON SE, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Navistar shareholders will receive $44.50 per share in cash. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/navistar-international-corporation . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Magellan Health, Inc. ( MGLN) relating to its proposed acquisition by Centene Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, MGLN shareholders will receive $95.00 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/magellan-health-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Watford Holdings, Ltd. ( WTRE )relating to its proposed acquisition by Arch Capital Group, Ltd. Under the terms of the agreement, Watford shareholders will receive $31.10 per share in cash. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/watford-holdings-ltd . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- TCF Financial Corp. ( TCF)relating to its proposed merger with Huntington Bancshares, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, TCF shareholders will receive 3.0028 shares of Huntington per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/tcf-financial-corp . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. ( WDR)relating to its proposed sale to Macquarie Asset Management. ("Macquarie"). Under the terms of the agreement, WDR shareholders are expected to receive $25.00 per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/waddell-reed-financial-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2019 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Contact: Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PCThe Empire State Building 350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405 New York, NY 10118 United States of America email@example.com Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2021 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC ( www.monteverdelaw.com ). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stockholder-alert-monteverde--associates-continues-to-investigate-the-following-merger-301209549.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC