NEW YORK, Nov. 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ --
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.(BSTC) relating to its proposed acquisition by Endo International PLC. Under the terms of the agreement, BioSpecifics shareholders will receive $88.50 per share in cash. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/biospecifics-technologies-corp. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- PNM Resources, Inc. (PNM) relating to its proposed acquisition by Avangrid, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, PNM shareholders will receive $50.30 per share in cash. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/pnm-resources-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Front Yard Residential Corporation (RESI) relating to its proposed acquisition by Pretium Partners, LLC and Ares Management Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, RESI shareholders will receive $13.50 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/front-yard-residential-corporation-0. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Concho Resources, Inc.(CXO) relating to its proposed acquisition by ConocoPhillips ("COP"). Under the terms of the agreement, Concho shareholders will receive 1.46 shares of ConocoPhillips for each share of Concho they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/concho-resources-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Cellular Biomedicine Group, Inc. (CBMG) relating to its sale to a consortium that includes members of CBMG management and several entities. Under the terms of the agreement, CBMG shareholders will receive $19.75 in cash for each share of CBMG stock they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/cellular-biomedicine-group-inc-0. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollarsand is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2019 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Contact: Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC The Empire State Building350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405 New York, NY 10118 United States of America firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2020 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC ( www.monteverdelaw.com ). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stockholder-alert-monteverde--associates-continues-to-investigate-the-following-merger-301167451.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC