NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner of the firm Monteverde & Associates PC ("M&A Firm"), a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating :
- Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. ( ACBI) relating to its proposed acquisition by SouthState Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, ACBI shareholders will receive 0.36 shares of SouthState per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/atlantic-capital-bancshares-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- DSP Group, Inc. ( DSPG)relating to its proposed acquisition by Synaptics Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, DSPG shareholders will receive $22.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/dsp-group-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. ( HRC)relating to its proposed acquisition by Baxter International, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, HRC shareholders will receive $156.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/hill-rom-holdings-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- ADTRAN, Inc. ( ADTN) relating to its proposed merger with ADVA. Under the terms of the agreement, ADTN shareholders are expected to own approximately 54% of the combined company. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/adtran-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Home Bancshares, Inc. ( HOMB)relating to its proposed acquisition by Happy Bancshares, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Happy Bancshares shareholders will receive 2.17 shares of HOMB per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/home-bancshares-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2021 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, over the years the firm has recovered or secured over a dozen cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you owned common stock in any of the above mentioned companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Contact: Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC The Empire State Building350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405 New York, NY 10118 United States of America email@example.comTel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2021 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC ( www.monteverdelaw.com). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-the-ma-firm-is-investigating-the-merger-of-acbi-dspg-hrc-adtn-and-homb-301437421.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC