NEW YORK, March 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde , founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
- CoreLogic, Inc. ( CLGX )relating to its proposed acquisition by funds managed by Stone Point Capital and Insight Partners. Under the terms of the agreement, CLGX shareholders will receive $80.00 in cash per share they own. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/corelogic-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Cubic Corp. ( CUB )relating to its proposed acquisition by affiliates of Veritas Capital and Evergreen Coast Capital Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, CUB shareholders are expected to receive $70.00 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/cubic-corp . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) relating to its proposed merger with The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Under the terms of the agreement, CTB shareholders will receive 0.907 shares of Goodyear common stock and $41.75 in cash per share. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/cooper-tire-rubber-company . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Protective Insurance Corp. ( PTVCA )relating to its proposed acquisition by The Progressive Corporation. Under the terms of the agreement, PTVCA shareholders will receive $23.30 in cash per share. Click here for more information: http://monteverdelaw.com/case/protective-insurance-corp . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( ALXN )relating to its proposed acquisition by AstraZeneca, PLC. Under the terms of the agreement, Alexion shareholders will receive 2.1243 shares of AstraZeneca and $60.00 in cash per share. Click here for more information: https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/alexion-pharmaceuticals-inc . It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
About Monteverde & Associates PC
We are a national class action securities litigation law firm that has recovered millions of dollars and is committed to protecting shareholders from corporate wrongdoing. We were listed in the Top 50 in the 2018 and 2019 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report. Our lawyers have significant experience litigating Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Class Actions. Mr. Monteverde is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in Securities Litigation in 2013, 2017-2019, an award given to less than 2.5% of attorneys in a particular field. He has also been selected by Martindale-Hubbell as a 2017-2019 Top Rated Lawyer. Our firm's recent successes include changing the law in a significant victory that lowered the standard of liability under Section 14(e) of the Exchange Act in the Ninth Circuit. Thereafter, our firm successfully preserved this victory by obtaining dismissal of a writ of certiorari as improvidently granted at the United States Supreme Court. Emulex Corp. v. Varjabedian, 139 S. Ct. 1407 (2019). Also, in 2019 we recovered or secured six cash common funds for shareholders in mergers & acquisitions class action cases.
If you own common stock in any of the above listed companies and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.
Contact: Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.MONTEVERDE & ASSOCIATES PC The Empire State Building350 Fifth Ave. Suite 4405 New York, NY 10118 United States of America firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (212) 971-1341
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2021 Monteverde & Associates PC. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Monteverde & Associates PC ( www.monteverdelaw.com ). Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/shareholder-alert-monteverde--associates-continues-to-investigate-the-following-merger-301257948.html
SOURCE Monteverde & Associates PC