SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global printable self-adhesive vinyl films market size is expected to reach USD 4.42 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2028. Rising demand for fleet graphics and growing application scope in the sign & graphics industry are also anticipated to fuel the market growth. The frequent appearance of the promotion or the brand name in the market related to the company achieves an effective frequency of messages that is required to be delivered to the targeted audience. Rising demand for fleet graphics across the advertising industry for increasing the reach for prominent customers is anticipated to boost the product demand.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- In terms of revenue, the calendered films segment accounted for a prominent share in 2020 due to attributes including stiffer and thicker texture for easy handling, higher performance on flat, simple, and moderate curves, and higher resistance to abrasion
- The fleet graphics application segment dominated the market in 2020 owing to the increasing demand for effective advertising that makes a lasting impression on the customers
- Global advertising and marketing professionals have included printable self-adhesive vinyl films media in their branding strategies. Floor graphics are suitable for tradeshow booths, reception areas, corporate lobbies, conference rooms, and performing art centers & theatres
- Merger & acquisition strategies are being undertaken by major players. For instance, in September 2019, Orafol Europe GmbH acquired KMPF Vehicle Wrap. The acquisition enabled Orafol to expand its market presence in the U.K.
- Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) was the largest regional market in 2020. Numerous companies including Avery Dennison, Hexis S.A., and 3M have been developing a variety of colors and prints to meet the rising product demand for car wrapping applications
Read 75 page market research report, " Printable Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Translucent, Opaque), By Manufacturing Process, By Thickness, By Application, By Substrate, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 " by Grand View Research
The availability of printable self-adhesive vinyl films in two different forms, such as cast and calendered, provides an additional opportunity to the market owing to the benefits offered by these distinct films. For instance, cast vinyl films do not shrink with age, have extended life & durability, and are cost-effective & available in thinner gauges. Calendered vinyl films are economical and have higher abrasion resistance. Many companies offer product guarantees ranging from two to seven years. This is due to the product's high resistance properties to water and UV, which can be enhanced with the application of nano-ceramic atop the film. The car wrapping application segment is expected to witness an increase in demand with the growing automotive industry, especially in Asia Pacific.
The technical complexities are expected to limit the growth during the forecast period. Most of the complexities occur during the processing of heavy-duty vehicles, due to their big size and heavy bases. These factors have resulted in their low growth penetration. However, the trend of advertising and branding is anticipated to benefit these vehicles due to their large space availability. These customization trends are largely adopted by individual customers on their personal light-duty vehicles, resulting in its high growth penetration. Rising disposable income and rapid urbanization are some of the macroeconomic factors contributing to the high growth potential of the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global printable self-adhesive vinyl films market based on manufacturing process, thickness, type, substrate, application, and region:
- Printable SAV Films Manufacturing Process Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Calendered Films
- Cast Films
- Printable SAV Films Thickness Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Thin (2-3 Mils)
- Thick (More than 3 Mils)
- Printable SAV Films Product Type Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Printable SAV Films Substrate Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Printable SAV Films Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Fleet Graphics
- Watercraft Graphics
- Car Wrapping
- Floor Graphics
- Labels & Stickers
- Window Graphics
- Exhibition Panels
- Outdoor Advertising
- Furniture Decoration
- Printable SAV Films Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- North America
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Asia Pacific
List of Key Players of the Printable Self-adhesive Vinyl Films Market
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- LG Hausys
- Lintec Corp.
- Hexis S.A.
- Arlon Graphics, LLC
- Metamark (U.K.) Ltd.
- Orafol Europe GmbH
- FLEXcon Company, Inc.
- Achilles Corp.
Check out more studies on types and application of vinyl films, published by Grand View Research:
- Stretch And Shrink Film Market - The global stretch and shrink film market size was estimated at USD 14.27 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a 5.5% CAGR during the forecast period. Burgeoning food processing industry is expected to drive the market growth. In addition, high demand for fruits, vegetables, and other food products is expected to further drive the product demand.
- Automotive Wrap Films Market - The global automotive wrap films market size was valued at USD 4.0 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.4% from 2021 to 2028. The growing sign & graphics industry and increasing demand for mobile advertising are expected to fuel the market growth.
Browse through Grand View Research's coverage of the Global Plastics, Polymers & Resins Industry .
Gain access to Grand View Compass , our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Sherry JamesCorporate Sales Specialist, USAGrand View Research, Inc.Phone: +1-415-349-0058Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519 Email: email@example.com Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.