The Patterson Foundation recently announced $105,046 in Q1 Grant Funding to 10 non-profit organizations in the oral health and animal health fields. These organizations were selected based on their value to the community and the importance of their continued operations and functions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
"This quarter was different than others, as we really wanted to focus on organizations that needed help during the pandemic," said Lindsay Stewart, Sr Foundation Manager. "It's important that the emergency procedures these non-profits provide to under-privileged individuals continue to be available during this time."
The 10 organizations include:
- Retrieving Independence (Nashville, TN)
- Cahaba Valley Health Care (Birmingham, AL)
- Free Clinic of Southwest Washington (Seattle, WA)
- Interfaith Dental Clinic (Nashville, TN)
- Community Volunteers in Medicine (Philadelphia, PA)
- Holland Free Dental Clinic (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hope Dental Clinic (St. Paul, MN)
- Conejo Free Clinic (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Charitable Foundation (Madison, WI)
- Central AZ Dental Society Foundation (Phoenix, AZ)
In 2019, Patterson Foundation gave more than $1.3 million in grants and scholarships, resulting in 45 non-profits receiving funds, and 138 students (36 new and 102 renewed) receiving tuition assistance.
"Patterson is thrilled to be able to give back in any we can. Especially right now," said Stewart.
About the Patterson FoundationPatterson Foundation is a private grant-making foundation that awards higher education scholarships to the children of Patterson Companies employees and provides grant funding to nonprofit organizations. Its grants are focused on programs that provide dental care to disadvantaged communities and assistance dogs to veterans and people with disabilities.
The Patterson Foundation is funded primarily by current and former employees of Patterson Companies Inc., a global leader connecting dental and animal health customers in North America and the U.K. to the latest products, technologies, services and innovative business solutions that enable operational and professional success. Visit pattersonfoundation.net for more information.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200615005631/en/