SEOUL, Korea, Dec. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (JNPR) - Get Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Report, a leader in secure, AI-driven networks, today announced that JoongAng Group has selected Juniper's wired and wireless solutions driven by Mist AI to transform its network system. With the country's first AI-driven enterprise network by Juniper, JoongAng Group can continue to lead its diverse array of business and broadcasting services, while securely maximizing operational efficiency and flexibility for future business expansion.
As the company prepared to spread its workforce across two office buildings after the completion of its JTBC Building in 2019, JoongAng Group wanted to introduce a next-generation network system that would provide a unified experience for all employees in both buildings.
To achieve that goal, JoongAng Group decided to plan their infrastructure based on a smart office concept centered on providing a fast, seamless wireless network that would bridge the two physically separated buildings. If the two buildings' networks were not perfectly integrated, employees would have to go through cumbersome procedures, including configuring their IP settings and authenticating repeatedly.
Juniper's wired and wireless network solutions fulfilled all of the company's needs and were first deployed in the JTBC Building last year followed by the JoongAng Building. In particular, Juniper's Wireless Access Points driven by Mist AI equipped with Wi-Fi 6 stood out for providing enterprise-grade performance and an AI engine that has replaced manual IT tasks with AI-driven proactive automation and self-healing. The integration of the two buildings' networks was completed this year, resulting in exceptional user and device experiences.
Since deployment, the company has introduced a security and emergency response system that leverages patented virtual Bluetooth LE ® technology for indoor location tracking without the need for battery powered beacons. With Juniper's AI-driven network, JoongAng Group has jumped a step ahead of the industry in terms of network efficiency, leveraging automation and insights to lower IT costs while maximizing the end-user experience.
- Juniper's network switching and AI-Driven Enterprise portfolio provide JoongAng Group with scalable, agile and reliable solutions that help meet their growing networking infrastructure needs.
- Juniper's Wireless Access Points driven by Mist AI have been deployed in conjunction with the Wi-Fi Assurance cloud service to simplify network operations and automate the support experience for a workforce that is split between two office buildings.
- Juniper Networks EX9200 and EX3400 have been deployed to enable collaboration and provide simple and secure access for the delivery of mission-critical applications, which is crucial in the execution of the company's smart office concept.
- With Juniper's patented virtual Bluetooth LE ® technology, JoongAng Group is able to improve the accuracy of real-time indoor location services without the need for battery beacons and create a safer and more secure environment for both employees and guests.
Supporting Quotes:"With a Juniper powered network that offers AI-driven proactive automation and self-healing capabilities, JoongAng Group will be able to provide a secure work environment with a focus on uninterrupted workflows for all of our employees. As an organization built on a network-based work environment, we expect to evolve and diversify our offerings in the future, which will result in a demand for higher speeds. We are confident that the various AI-driven network upgrades by Juniper will drive value in every corner of our organization and put us in a strong position for continued growth." - Young Ki Kim, Director, JOINS JoongAng"In an industry where the fast exchange of accurate information is crucial, the introduction of leading-edge networks is essential to taking the front-runner position among fierce competition. We are honored that the nation's leading media company, JoongAng Group, has chosen Juniper's solutions to build an AI-driven network. The trust they have placed in us is a testament to the capabilities of our innovative AI-driven solutions. As we continue to power connections and empower change in Korea, we look forward to bringing the vision of an AI-Driven Enterprise to more customers."
- Ki Byung Chai, Country Manager, Korea, Juniper Networks
- Case Study: JoongAng Group Reimagines the Workplace of the Future with AI
- Blog: Juniper Recognized as a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure
- Product & Solution Pages:
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
About Juniper NetworksJuniper Networks challenges the inherent complexity that comes with networking and security in the multicloud era. We do this with products, solutions and services that transform the way people connect, work and live. We simplify the process of transitioning to a secure and automated multicloud environment to enable secure, AI-driven networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks ( www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper, Junos, and other trademarks listed here are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Media Relations:Satheeson ParamasonJuniper Networks +65 6511 3595 email@example.com