DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Telemedicine Tools and Software Providers Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Telemedicine Tools and Software Providers Market report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the likely future potential of the remote patient monitoring software providers market, over the next decade. The study also features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various industry stakeholders engaged in this field.
In the last few years, there has been an evident rise in the global disease burden. More importantly, the inability to report a health issue to a medical practitioner in its initial stages is expected to cost over USD 90 billion in excess and more than USD 40 billion in productivity loss, each year.
Moreover, a number of individuals that are required to frequent hospitals for monitoring of their health conditions, such visits cause additional financial burden. The aforementioned concerns can be mitigated by shifting to a home-based care setting. Amidst the recent initiatives in this context, remote patient monitoring (RPM) has emerged as a potent and sought-after alternative in the healthcare industry. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare industry evolved significantly, due to the need and urgency to treat patients with the aid of telemedicine and digital platforms.
Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) technologies enable monitoring of patients virtually for a wide range of diseases from anywhere around the globe. It is worth mentioning that large volumes of health data can be accessed by medical researchers on dedicated cloud servers that have been designed to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. In addition to improved quality of care and better access to the patients, remote patient monitoring (RPM) offers ease of implementation, leading to substantial time and cost saving (by eliminating the need for transportation and waiting in queue to meet the physician).
Considering the various advantages offered by remote patient monitoring (RPM), healthcare organizations are gradually becoming more receptive to adopting such software solutions for their regular use. As a matter of fact, the recent surge in demand for remote monitoring amidst the COVID-19 pandemic has served to create a strong case for organizations to shift to the use of remote patient monitoring consultation tools and software.
In fact, a recent study stated that over 50% of the healthcare consumers would consider using remote patient monitoring (RPM) solutions as a part of their medical treatment, if recommended by their physician. Over the years, telemedicine start-ups have seen a significant growth.
These companies are engaged in providing tailored solutions, along with remote access of medical care facilities to the patients. It is worth mentioning that around 90% of the healthcare organizations have either invested or intend to invest in remote patient monitoring systems.
Given the rising trend of remote patient monitoring software solutions in the healthcare industry and the ongoing efforts of software providers to further improve/expand their respective offerings, we believe that the remote patient monitoring consultation tools and software providers market is likely to evolve at a steady pace, till 2030.
One of the key objectives of this report was to evaluate the current opportunity and the future potential associated with the remote patient monitoring consultation tools and software providers market, over the coming decade. We have developed an informed estimate on the likely evolution of the market in the short to mid-term and long term, for the period 2021-2030.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading players engaged in the development of remote patient monitoring tools and software?
- Which type of software is most commonly offered by remote patient monitoring consultation tools and software providers?
- Which kind of partnership models are commonly adopted by stakeholders engaged in this industry?
- What is the relative competitiveness of different remote patient monitoring software solutions?
- What is the likely cost saving potential associated with the use of remote patient monitoring software?
- What are the key challenges currently faced by stakeholders in this industry?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to remote patient monitoring consultation tools and software providers?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What is the likely impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic on the overall remote patient monitoring market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. INTRODUCTION3.1. Chapter Overview3.2. Introduction to Telemedicine3.3. Advantages of Remote Patient Monitoring3.4. Limitations Associated with Remote Patient Monitoring3.5. Regulatory Considerations for Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions3.6. Concluding Remarks
4. MARKET LANDSCAPE4.1. Chapter Overview4.2. Remote Patient Monitoring Consultation Tools and Software: Overall Market Landscape4.3. Remote Patient Monitoring Consultation Tools and Software: Solution Providers Landscape
5. COMPANY PROFILES5.1. Chapter Overview5.2. Players based in North America5.2.1. BioTelemetry5.2.2. LeewayHertz5.2.3. Masimo5.3. Players based in Europe5.3.1. Braster5.3.2. LifeWatch5.3.3. Medtronic5.3.4. Siemens Healthineers5.4. Players based in Asia-Pacific5.4.1. Transtek Medical
6. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS6.1. Chapter Overview6.2. Partnership Models6.3. Remote Patient Monitoring Consultation Tools and Software Providers: Recent Partnerships and Collaborations
7. FUNDING AND INVESTMENT ANALYSIS7.1. Chapter Overview7.2. Types of Funding7.3. Remote Patient Monitoring Consultation Tools and Software Providers: Funding and Investment Analysis7.4. Concluding Remarks
8. PRODUCT COMPETITIVENESS ANALYSIS8.1. Chapter Overview8.2. Methodology8.3. Assumptions / Key Parameters8.4. Product Competitiveness: Software as a Service8.5. Product Competitiveness: Software as a System
9. COST SAVING ANALYSIS9.1. Chapter Overview9.2. Key Assumptions and Methodology9.3. Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions: Overall Cost Saving Potential9.4. Conclusion
10. MARKET FORECAST10.1. Chapter Overview10.2. Forecast Methodology and Key Assumptions10.3. Global Remote Patient Monitoring Consultation Tools and Software Providers Market, 2021-203010.4. Remote Patient Monitoring Consultation Tools and Software Providers Market: Distribution by Type of Area of Application10.5. Distribution by Therapeutic Area10.6. Distribution by Purpose of Software10.7. Distribution by Type of Business Model10.8. Distribution by Geography
11. IMPACT OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC ON DIGITAL SOLUTIONS FOR BIOMARKERS MARKET11.1. Chapter Overview11.2. Impact of COVID-19 on Telemedicine and Remote Patient Monitoring11.2.1. Impact on Future Market Opportunity for Remote Patient Monitoring11.3. Recuperative Initiatives of Key Players11.4. Recuperative Strategies for Businesses11.4.1. Strategies for Implementation in the Short / Mid Term11.4.2. Strategies for Implementation in the Long Term
12. SWOT ANALYSIS12.1. Chapter Overview12.2. Strengths12.3. Weaknesses12.4. Opportunities12.5. Threats12.6. Comparison of SWOT Factors
14. INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPTS14.1. Chapter Overview14.2. AltumView System14.2.1. Company Snapshot14.2.2. Survey Transcript: John Wu, Co-Founder
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bnghdq
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-telemedicine-tools-and-software-providers-market-report-2021-current-market-landscape-and-likely-future-potential-to-2030-301432135.html
SOURCE Research and Markets