DUBLIN, Feb. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Power Generation Market: Size & Forecast with Impact Analysis of COVID-19 (2020-2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global power generation market has increased significantly during the years 2018-2019 and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2020-2024 tremendously. The power generation market is expected to increase due to increasing demand for electricity, growing use of renewable energy, rapid industrialization, rising use of electricity in transportation, favorable government policies and initiatives, etc. Yet, the market faces some challenges such economic slowdown, stringent environment regulations, etc.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global power generation market by value, by source, by region, etc. The report provides a regional analysis of the power generation market, including the following regions: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report also provides a detailed analysis of the COVID-19 impact on the power generation market.
The report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall global power generation market has also been forecasted for the period 2020-2024, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
The global power generation market is fragmented with many major market players operating worldwide. The key players of the power generation market are Siemens AG, ABB Ltd, General Electric Company (GE), and Electricite de France S.A. are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction2.1 Power Generation: An Overview2.1.1 Four Stages of Energy Conversion2.1.2 Sources of Power Generation2.1.3 Types of Renewable Energy Sources2.1.4 Classification of Power Plants2.2 Power Generation Segmentation: An Overview2.2.1 Power Generation Segmentation by Source2.2.2 Power Generation Segmentation by Type
3. Global Market Analysis3.1 Global Power Generation Market: An Analysis 3.1.1 Global Power Generation Market by Value3.1.2 Global Power Generation Market by Source (Non-renewable and Renewable)3.1.3 Global Power Generation Market by Region ( Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, South America and Middle East & Africa)3.2 Global Power Generation Market: Source Analysis 3.2.1 Global Non-Renewable Power Generation Market by Value3.2.2 Global Renewable Power Generation Market by Value3.2.3 Global Renewable Power Generation Market by Type (Hydro, Wind, Solar, Biomass, and Others)3.2.4 Global Renewable Power Generation Types Market by Value
4. Regional Market Analysis4.1 Asia Pacific Power Generation Market: An Analysis 4.2 Europe Power Generation Market: An Analysis4.3 North America Power Generation Market: An Analysis4.4 South America Power Generation Market: An Analysis4.5 Middle East & Africa Power Generation Market: An Analysis
5. Impact of COVID-195.1 Impact of COVID-19 5.1.1 Impact of COVID-19 on Power Generation Sector
6. Market Dynamics6.1 Growth Driver6.1.1 Increasing Demand for Electricity 6.1.2 Growing Use of Renewable Energy6.1.3 Rapid Industrialization6.1.4 Rising Use of Electricity in Transportation6.1.5 Favorable Government Policies and Initiatives6.2 Challenges6.2.1 Economic Slowdown6.2.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations6.3 Market Trends6.3.1 Increasing Awareness Towards Green Energy6.3.2 Growing Trend of Digitalization 6.3.3 Rising Popularity of Microgrids
7. Competitive Landscape7.1 Global Power Generation Market Players: A Financial Comparison7.2 Global Power Generation Market Players by Different Segments of the Value Chain
8. Company Profiles8.1 Siemens AG8.2 ABB Ltd8.3 General Electric Company (GE)8.4 Electricite de France S.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r8a3o7
About ResearchAndMarkets.comResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-power-generation-market-outlook-to-2024---rapid-industrialization-and-favorable-government-policies-and-initiatives-are-driving-growth-301227582.html
SOURCE Research and Markets