NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global frozen food packaging market size is expected to reach USD 60.58 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid global frozen food packaging market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing international trade of frozen food products, improved transportation facilities and logistics, and increasing consumption of frozen food products in emerging markets of South America and Asia Pacific. Emergence of innovative refrigerator displays in supermarkets, advances in freezing technologies, and presence of better and faster supply chain is contributing to increasing sales of frozen food and packaging solutions which are required to prevent food spoilage. Technological advancements in cold chain and developments in the retail landscape are boosting market revenue growth. Technological advancements have helped flexible packaging manufacturing companies in the development of more improved packaging designs and supply of new film types.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4155
Increasing penetration of online food delivery services in developing countries is supporting growth of the frozen food packaging market. Convenience offered by online grocery shopping channels is a key factor boosting sales of frozen meat, vegetables, and ready meals. Shift in preference towards sustainable packaging is boosting demand for more eco-friendly alternatives in packaging materials for frozen food, which include molded pulp, paper, and bioplastics. Major players such as ProAmpac LLC, Smurfit Kappa Group, American Packaging Corporation, and Amcor plc are increasingly investing to meet growing demand for sustainable packaging solutions.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In March 2020, Sonoco Products Company collaborated with Tellus, which is packaging company based in Florida, US, launched the sugarcane-based fiber bowl. The fiber bowl is the first product launched by the company which is 100% U.S. sourced sugarcane-based fiber bowl for refrigerated, prepared, and frozen foods. The fiber bowl is branded as Natrellis and is dual-ovenable, PFAS-free, and acts as an alternative to traditional rigid plastic packages.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/frozen-food-packaging-market
- Bags segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate over the forecast period. Increasing consumption of frozen food owing to rising disposable income and changing lifestyle of consumers is driving demand for bags for frozen food.
- Plastics segment is expected to account for a considerably large revenue share in the global frozen food packaging market owing to excellent barrier properties. Plastic packaging is widely utilized for packaging of frozen food products due to ability to maintain quality of the contents.
- Meat, poultry, & seafood segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific frozen food packaging market revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR over the forecast period. Increasing penetration of online food delivery services and increasing demand for frozen meats are projected to increase utilization of frozen food packaging in countries in the region.
Major players in the market include:
- ProAmpac LLC
- Sonoco Products Company
- American Packaging Corporation
- Amcor plc
- Berry Global, Inc.
- Cascades Inc.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Sabert Corporation
- WestRock Company
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global frozen food packaging market based on packaging type, material, product, and region:
- Packaging Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Tubs and Cups
- Material Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Paper & Paperboards
- Product Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Ready Meals
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Have a Look at Similar Research reports:
Sustainable Plastic Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Packaging Type (Rigid, Flexible, Industrial), Packaging Format (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary), Process (Recyclable, Reusable, Biodegradable), End-Use Sector (Food & Beverage, Personal Care, Healthcare, Other), And Region - Global Forecast To 2028
Kraft Paper Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Grade (Bleached, Unbleached, Wrapping & Packaging, Sack Kraft Paper), Packaging Form (Wraps, Pouches, Grocery & Industrial Bags, Corrugated Box, Envelopes), Application (Foods & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Building And Construction, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Others), And Region - Global Forecast To 2028
Feed Additives Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Amino Acids, Phosphates, Vitamins, Acidifiers, Carotenoids, Enzymes, Mycotoxin Detoxifiers, Flavors & Sweeteners, Minerals, Antioxidants, Preservatives, Probiotics, Phytogenics), Livestock (Ruminant, Poultry, Swine, Aquatic Animals, Others), Form (Dry, Liquid), Source (Natural, Synthetic), And Region, Forecast To 2028
Sterile Medical Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Sterile Bottles, Thermoform Trays, Sterile Closures, Vials & Ampoules, Pre-Filled Syringes, Bags & Pouches, Blisters & Clamshells, Others), By Material (Plastic, Glass, Metal, Others), By Application (Surgical & Medical Equipment, Pharmaceutical & Biological, Medical Implants, Others), By Sterilization Method (Radiation Sterilization, Chemical Sterilization), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Pet Food Packaging Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material Type (Paper & Paperboard, Plastic, Metal), Packaging Form (Bags, Cans, Pouches, Boxes/Cartons), Food Type (Dry Food, Wet Food, Pet Treats), Animal Type (Dog, Cat, Fish, Bird), Region - Global Forecast To 2028
Top 10 Tequila Makers Who Have Made It Big In The Spirit World
The Watch Industry: A Short History and The Top 10 Brands Today
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Read full Press Release at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-frozen-food-packaging-market
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frozen-food-packaging-market-size-to-reach-usd-60-58-billion-in-2028-technological-advancements-in-the-packaging-industry-is-a-key-factor-driving-growth-of-the-frozen-food-packaging-market-says-reports-and-data-301340859.html
SOURCE Reports And Data