NEW YORK, July 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Car Rental Services will grow at a CAGR of 8.96% by 2024. Prices will increase by 3.1%-4.3% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. This report offers key advisory and intelligence to help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Car Rental Services requirements.
Car Rental Services Procurement report explains key category management objectives that should form the base for sourcing strategy, including:
- Top-line growth
- Scalability of inputs
- Green initiatives
- Category innovations
- Supply base rationalization
- Demand forecasting and governance
- Minimalization of ad hoc purchases
- Adherence to regulatory nuances
- Cost savings
- Customer retention
- Reduction of TCO
- Supply assurance
Sign Up for a Sample Car Rental Services Procurement Market Report: www.spendedge.com/report/car-rental-services--procurement-market-intelligence-report
This report evaluates suppliers based on provision for applicable insurance policy, real-time analysis, pipeline software solutions, and conduct pipeline surveys. In addition, suppliers are also shortlisted based on business needs, technical specifications, operational requirements, security compliance, regulatory mandates, legal requirements, quality control, change management procedures, pricing models, penalty clauses, SLA nuances, acceptance criteria, and evaluation criteria.
Related Reports on Professional Services Include:
- Inulin Market- Forecast and Analysis : The high demand for inulin supplements that are used as dietary foods coupled with its extensive use in food products, owing to its nutritional value are resulting in this market's impressive spend growth momentum.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Market Sourcing and Procurement Report : Sodium lauryl sulfate is increasingly being used in the production of detergents. The increasing adoption of home care and personal care products in APAC and South America will have a positive impact on the growth of the global SLS market over the forecast period.
- Lubricants Category - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report : According to procurement analysts at SpendEdge, the widespread use of lubricants in the medical sector is one of the key growth drivers for this market. Technological developments have helped in the invention of medical devices, which is required to address the increasing rate of illness in people across the globe.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
ContactSpendEdge Anirban ChoudhuryMarketing Manager Ph No: +1 (872) 206-9340 https://www.spendedge.com/contact-us
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/evaluate-and-track-car-rental-services-market--procurement-research-report-spendedge-301337242.html