DUBLIN, Dec. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Digital China - The Rise of Digital Giants in "Post-Covid-19 Era"" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The outbreak of COVID-19 hinders the world economy. China was the first country affected by the pandemic crisis. Digital technology has played a vital role in fighting the virus and speeding up recovery. China was one of the rare leading countries achieving positive GDP growth in 2020.
In the post-COVID era, the country relies on "new digital infrastructure" construction to achieve its sustainable development goals.
The report is a comprehensive overview of China's digital landscape and covers a wide range of topics:
- The landscape of China's digital economy after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How the pandemic impacts digital technologies' adoption in China.
- What is China's "new digital infrastructure" campaign? How the government fosters digital infrastructure constructions.
- The market analysis of the emerging technologies such as 5G, AI, and Industrial Internet.
- How the pandemic impacts Chinese consumer/public services markets.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. The landscape of China Digital economy development after COVID-192.1. Overview of China's status in the global economy2.2. The landscape of China's digital economy2.3. The major digital sectors' development2.4. Growth in telecom sector2.5. Impact of the COVID-19 on the business and public services market
3. Government policies support3.1. China's technologies relevant national policies3.2. China's new digital infrastructure plan
4. Chinese digital infrastructure deployment4.1. Gigabit city construction4.2. 5G deployment in China4.3. 5G industry application4.4. Telecom industry ecosystem
5. China's major digital sectors development5.1. Industrial Internet5.2. Internet of Things5.3. Cloud computing5.4. Artificial Intelligence5.5. Internet Service distribution of Chinese Internet giants5.6. E-commerce5.7. Social network5.8. Mobile Payment5.9. Short video
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Datang Mobile
- Futong Group
- Hengtong Group
- Little Red Book
- ZTT Cable
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/evod6a
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-china---the-rise-of-digital-giants-in-post-covid-19-era---2021-report-comparison-of-services-provided-by-leading-cloud-suppliers-in-china-301447289.html
SOURCE Research and Markets