DUBLIN, Dec. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Brazil Crawler Excavator Market - Strategic Assessment & Forecast 2021-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Brazil crawler excavator market size was at 6,799 units in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.26%.The Brazil crawler excavator market is expected to show incremental growth of 2,623 units. Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sany, Volvo Construction Equipment, and Kobelco are some of the key vendors in the Brazil crawler excavator market.
CAIXA, a Brazilian commercial bank, planned to invest BRL 43 billion ( USD 8.2 billion) in the real estate industry, fueling the demand for Brazil crawler excavator market. In Brazil, the crawler excavator market is expected to generate solid revenues in the coming years.
- Excavators used in the construction industry accounted for the largest market share of around 46.4%, followed by the mining industry with 20.7%.
- >201 HP gross power excavators accounted for the highest market share of around 63.0% in 2020.
- The government's ambitious economic strategy involves increasing infrastructure spending to over USD 65 billion per year by 2022, which will fuel the demand for the Brazil construction equipment industry.
- Over the next few years, Brazil is anticipated to see steady development in green buildings. This prediction is based on the rapid growth of green certifications, which has resulted in a reasonably mature industry.
- Medium excavators accounted for the largest share of around 39.2% because of their growing popularity.
- By switching to intelligent systems driven by IoT and data analysis for service, networking, and sustainability, the crawler excavator industry is transitioning to a more innovative industry.
- In Brazil, the rental business is growing rapidly. With most OEMs offering rental services in this space, most of the rental equipment in Brazil is dominated by unorganized players in the Brazil crawler excavator industry.
- A majority of OEMs have their manufacturing facilities in Brazil, so they rely primarily on local distributors and dealers for the sale of crawler excavators.
The report considers the present scenario of the crawler excavator market in Brazil and market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth enablers, restraints, and trends in the market. The study includes the volume and value sales with segment analysis of the Brazil crawler excavator market.
Civil construction firms and heavy equipment manufacturers can close large contracts while contributing to the country's growth. Manufacturers are making operational advances in their excavator motors, hydraulic systems, structure, tracks, and cab construction to improve fuel efficiency and competitiveness. Heavy construction machines manufacturers introduce several machines with great fuel efficiency.
- Volvo Construction Equipment
Other Prominent Vendors
- Ingersoll Rand
- Big Rentz
- Scaffold King Rentals, Inc
- Complete Outdoor
- One Source
Key Questions Answered:
1. At what CAGR is the Brazil Crawler Excavator market projected to grow in the forecast period (2021-2027)?2. What are the segments covered in the Brazil Crawler Excavator market report?3. Who are the top players in the Crawler Excavator market in Brazil?4. What are the recent technologies for the Crawler Excavator market in Brazil?5. What are the key factors driving the Brazil Crawler Excavator growth?
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - Introduction
- Market Snapshot
- Executive Summary
Section 2 - The Market Overview
- Economic Scenario, FDI, Advantage Brazil, Import Trend Analysis, Reshaping of Brazil Infrastructure, Emerging Projects, Supply Chain Insights, COVID-19 Impact
Section 3 -Technological Advances
- Technology Adoption by Major Vendors with Examples
Section 4 - Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers, Restraints, Trends
Section 5 - Brazil Crawler Excavator Market (Type & Operating Weight)
- Brazil Crawler Excavator Market by Excavator Type (Operating Weight)
- Mini Crawler Excavator, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Small Crawler Excavator, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Medium Crawler Excavator, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Large Crawler Excavator, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Brazil Crawler Excavator Market by Application
- Crawler Excavator, Construction, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Crawler Excavator, Mining, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Crawler Excavator, Agriculture, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Crawler Excavator, Forestry, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Crawler Excavator, Others, Market Size and Forecast, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Brazil Crawler Excavator Market by Gross Power
- Crawler Excavator Market by Gross Power Output, <_0 hp_="hp_" volume="volume" _amp_="_amp_" value_="value_" />
- Crawler Excavator Market by Gross Power Output, 61 hp-101 hp, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Crawler Excavator Market by Gross Power Output, 102 hp-200 hp, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
- Crawler Excavator Market by Gross Power Output, >201 hp, Volume & Value, 2018-2027
Section 6 - Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile of major Vendors (Komatsu, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Kobelco, Caterpillar, Hyundai Construction Equipment, Doosan, JCB, SANY, Volvo Construction Equipment)
- Other Prominent vendors
- Rental Companies
Section 7 - Report Summary
- Key Insights
Section 8 - AppendixFor more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q53uee
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets