REDCAR, England, Nov. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Applied Graphene Materials plc (LSE: AGM; OTCQX: APGMF), based in Redcar UK, a company engaged in the manufacture, dispersion and development of applications for graphene, today announces that Adrian Potts, CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on December 2nd, 2021.
DATE: December 2 nd, 2021 TIME: 11.00am ET LINK: https://bit.ly/3Cka9xR
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- 13 October 2021 - AGM presented its full year results, reporting:
- 48% increase in sales growth year-on-year to £123,000
- 181 opportunities in sales pipeline - one third are in the USA
- £6.3 million cash at bank at 31July 2021
- 8 new products in the Car Care sector and 11 total in the period
- 39 graphene dispersion products available for sale via distributors
- An exciting new technology development roadmap which includes R&D in battery technology, fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- 9 October 2021 - AGM joins The Graphene Engineering and Innovation Centre in collaboration with The Graphene Council
- 19 August 2021 - AGM joins The American Coatings Association (ACA)
- 29 July 2021 - AGM launches a range of eco-friendly graphene dispersions
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/applied-graphene-materials-to-webcast-live-at-virtualinvestorconferencescom-december-2nd-2021-301432518.html