DALLAS, March 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced the results of the March quarterly review for the Alerian Index Series. All changes will be implemented as of the close of business on Friday, March 20, 2020.
- Alerian MLP Infrastructure Index (AMZI). Tallgrass Energy (TGE) - Get Report will be removed and CNX Midstream Partners (CNXM) - Get Report and Holly Energy Partners (HEP) - Get Report will be added.
- Alerian Midstream Energy Index (AMNA). Blueknight Energy Partners (BKEP) - Get Report, Nextdecade Corp (NEXT) - Get Report, Pieridae Energy (TSX: PEA), Sanchez Midstream Partners (SNMP) - Get Report, and USD Partners (USDP) - Get Report will be removed.
- Alerian US Midstream Energy Index (AMUS). Blueknight Energy Partners (BKEP), Nextdecade Corp (NEXT), Sanchez Midstream Partners (SNMP), and USD Partners (USDP) will be removed.
- Alerian Natural Gas MLP Index (ANGI). CNX Midstream Partners (CNXM) will be added.
- Alerian Energy Infrastructure Capital Strength Select Index (AMCS). Hess Midstream (HESM) - Get Report will be added.
There are no constituent changes to the Alerian MLP Index (AMZ), Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index (AMZE), and Alerian Midstream Energy Select Index (AMEI).
In addition, each index will be rebalanced in accordance with its existing methodology. Constituent additions to and deletions from an index do not reflect an opinion by Alerian on the investment merits of the respective securities.
Alerian is an independent information services company serving asset managers and investment professionals around the globe through its indexing, research and data capabilities. Built on a foundation of data rigor and specialty research, Alerian pioneered how the master limited partnership (MLP) asset class is measured and created the first real-time MLP index - the Alerian MLP Index - the most widely used benchmark for midstream MLP energy. Today, Alerian continues to innovate, delivering indexes, tools and thought leadership and actionable insights that equip stakeholders to make informed decisions.