FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Partner, the global aviation services group, today launched a unique new portfolio of services, Air Partner Protect, in response to the emergence and spread of COVID-19 ("novel coronavirus"). The company has recently carried out a number of evacuations on behalf of the U.K. government, and has seen increased demand from customers looking for similar services with enhanced safeguarding measures in place.
"Coronavirus continues to affect communities around the world and global travel and transportation are becomingly increasingly challenging as new measures are brought in to try and limit the spread of infection. Customers are understandably concerned, and we have launched Air Partner Protect in response to growing demand," said Air Partner's CEO Mark Briffa. "As a global aviation services group, we are already able to offer bespoke solutions spanning Charter, Consultancy & Training and Safety & Security so that customers can source everything in one place. Air Partner Protect goes one step further by ensuring that customers are safeguarded as much as possible when using our services at this difficult time."
The fast-moving and widespread nature of the novel coronavirus has presented a unique and challenging set of circumstances as individuals, governments and businesses alike are facing unforeseen hurdles when traveling, as new restrictions and regulations are put into place. Through its broad and varied service offering, launched formally today, Air Partner is able to provide customers with tailored global solutions that meet multiple aviation requirements simultaneously. Air Partner Protect has been specifically curated to mitigate risk for customers flying during the novel coronavirus outbreak, while providing expert advice and reassurance at every step. Support included in the program includes:
- Security screening -Air Partner's dedicated Safety & Security division Redline can provide its own security operatives, and equipment to carry out security screening, where this is not available through normal channels due to infection concerns.
- Approved operators -Air Partner works with approved operators to ensure aircraft and crew comply with recommended procedures around the novel coronavirus (in addition to the stringent health and safety processes already in place). This includes ensuring aircraft have been deep cleaned and crew are following strict hygiene precautions.
- Quick response evacuation -Leveraging its exceptional relationships with operators globally, Air Partner offers a rapid solution to evacuate any number of people from anywhere in the world, as evidenced by its recent work with the U.K. government's Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). Air Partner's collaborative and holistic approach was demonstrated when the Group supported the FCO's recent evacuation and repatriation of U.K. and Irish nationals onboard a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Yokohama in Japan. The Group Charter, Freight and Redline teams worked together to deliver a fully-integrated solution for the multi-faceted project, which involved evacuating 32 people in line with all Public Health England health and safety protocols, security screening these passengers and their baggage ahead of the flight from Tokyo to the U.K., and transporting cargo.
- Medical support -Air Partner's partnership with Northcott Global Solutions (NGS) provides customers with a quick and professional response to medical issues, emergency or routine, wherever they are in the world, 24/7.
- COVID-19 monitoring, updates and advice -Working with partner NGS, the Air Partner team is kept fully briefed on all coronavirus developments, so that clients can, in turn, be apprised of all the latest information and advice relating to their flights.
- Global 24/7 support -Air Partner always monitors all of its customers' flights from start to finish, and the team can be reached 24/7, 365 days a year, for added reassurance.
Flying privately allows travelers to use private terminals with quick boarding, saving time and reducing the potential exposure of commercial airport terminals. Travelers can also fly in and out of smaller, more convenient airports, including those that restrict commercial airline flights altogether. Another key benefit of utilizing private aviation during situations like the novel coronavirus outbreak is the ability for customers to fill the void of suspended commercial flights, keeping up with essential company meetings or planned vacations.
For charter reservations or further information on Air Partner Protect, customers may contact Protect@AirPartner.com. For further information on Air Partner, please visit www.AirPartner.com. Follow Air Partner on Instagram @airpartner, Twitter @airpartnerusa and Facebook @airpartnerplc.
About Air PartnerFounded in 1961, Air Partner is a global aviation services group providing aircraft charter and aviation safety & security solutions to industry, commerce, governments and private individuals, across civil and defense organisations. The Group has two divisions: Air Partner Charter, comprising Group Charter (formerly Commercial Jets), Private Jets, Freight and Remarketing; and Air Partner Safety & Security (formerly Consulting & Training), which comprises Baines Simmons and Redline Assured Security.
Group Charter charters large airliners to move groups of any size. Private Jets offers the Company's unique pre-paid JetCard scheme and on-demand charter for up to 19 people. Freight charters aircraft of every size to fly almost any cargo anywhere, at any time. Air Partner Remarketing provides comprehensive remarketing programmes for all types of commercial and corporate aircraft to a wide range of international customers.
Baines Simmons offers Aviation Safety Management, Fatigue Risk Management, Air Traffic Services, Wildlife Hazard Management and Aircraft Registry Services. Redline Assured Security delivers government-standard security training and solutions.
Air Partner has 17 offices across three continents, with its headquarters located alongside Gatwick airport in the U.K. The group employs around 450 aviation professionals globally and operates 24/7. Air Partner is listed on the London Stock Exchange (AIR) and is the only publicly listed air charter broker and aviation safety & security consultancy. It is ISO 9001:2015 compliant for commercial airline and private jet solutions worldwide.
More information is available on the company's website ( www.airpartner.com).
Media Contact: Lindsey Wiegmann / Kayla LouttitHemsworth Communications(954) 716-7614 or AirPartnerPR@HemsworthCommunications.com
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/air-partner-launches-new-suite-of-services-designed-specifically-to-help-safeguard-clients-during-covid-19-crisis-301021007.html
SOURCE Air Partner