NEW YORK, April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Synchronous Electric Motors Market 2021-2025 by Product Type (DC excited synchronous electric motors and non-excited synchronous electric motors), End-User Type (oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, metals and mining, power generation, and others) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa)" report has been added to Technavio's offering.
Synchronous electric motors market is poised to grow by $ 5.29 billion during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of almost 5%, owing to the increasing demand for energy-efficient motors, growing need for precise operating speed and position control, and increasing adoption of permanent magnet synchronous motors in industrial applications.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Furthermore, this research analysis offers insights on impact of key factors promoting and impeding the market growth at present as well as in the forthcoming years. In addition, if interested in knowing more about the innovative strategies adopted by ABB Ltd., Baumuller Nurnberg GmbH, Bosch Rexroth AG, Emerson Electric Co., Nidec Corp, to strengthen their foothold in the market- Enquire about Purchasing this Report
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report provides a forecast from 2021 till 2025 with 2020 as the base year.
Our synchronous electric motors market research report is covering the current trends and effects on the business of COVID-19. As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the industrials industry will have a negative impact while synchronous electric motors market is expected to have negative & inferior growth. Download FREE sample report
For each key country, detailed analysis, and data for annual revenue ($ bn) are available for 2021-2025. The breakdown of the key national markets by product type, end-user type and geography over the forecast years are also included. The market is fragmented based on product (DC excited synchronous electric motors and non-excited synchronous electric motors), end-user (oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, metals and mining, power generation, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). DC excited synchronous electric motors are likely to gain the largest product segment share while APAC continuing to contribute the fastest growth in the synchronous electric motors market during the forecast period
Gain access to our detailed analysis of market numbers represented and explained in this 120-page TOC and 117 exhibits for effective decision making - Access Sample PDF
Technavio's robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position. Along with this, the report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading synchronous electric motors market vendors and emerging players.
This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market's competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
One of the Fortune 500 companies have leveraged this Technavio report to strengthen their market share and presence in regional markets including APAC region which is expected to offer highest market growth opportunities in near future- Explore regional market investment opportunities
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Baumuller Nurnberg GmbH
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Nidec Corp.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corp.
- VEM Group
- WEG Equipamentos Eletricos SA
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- DC excited synchronous electric motors - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-excited synchronous electric motors - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Oil and gas - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Chemical and petrochemical - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Metals and mining - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Power generation - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End user
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio Research can help you meet your specific analysis requirements with the help of our tailor-made approach to market sizing and data triangulation. Seeking report customization from our industry experts can aid clients in: -
- Evaluating a specific segment or region
- Identify key suppliers, customers, and other significant market stakeholders
- Analyze market regulations and their impact during the forthcoming years
Related Reports Include:
- Global Explosion-proof Electric Motors and Actuators Market- The explosion-proof electric motors and actuators market size will grow by about USD 644 million. Download FREE sample report
- Piezoelectric Actuators and Motors Market -The piezoelectric actuators and motors market size is expected to grow by USD 7.61 bn and record a CAGR of 7% . Download FREE sample report
- Industrial High Voltage Motors Market -The industrial high voltage motors market size has the potential to grow by USD 1.01 billion and the market's growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. Download FREE sample report
- Medium Voltage Motors Market - The medium voltage motors market size has the potential to grow by USD 835.73 million and the market's growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. Download FREE sample report
- Electric Vehicle Motor Market - The electric vehicle motor market size has the potential to grow by USD 5.38 billion and the market's growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. Download FREE sample report
About UsTechnavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio's report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio's comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
ContactTechnavio Research Jesse MaidaMedia & Marketing ExecutiveUS: +1 844 364 1100UK: +44 203 893 3200Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: www.technavio.com/Report Link: https://www.technavio.com/report/synchronous-electric-motors-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/-5-29-billion-growth-expected-in-the-global-synchronous-electric-motors-market-2021-2025--segmented-by-end-user-product-and-geography---technaviocom-301265517.html