Skip to main content

If you have a kid under 14, any of the child's investment income is taxed at your tax rate. But filing an entire tax return just for some interest and dividends can be time-consuming. So, as long as the kid's total income is less than $7,000, you can elect to report that income on this form and include it with your tax return.

Scroll to Continue

TheStreet Recommends