NEW YORK (MainStreet) The holidays aren't officially over yet; we still have to ring out 2013 and welcome the New Year. For many, that means a rockin' New Year's Eve hotel party where you can party the night away and only have to worry about an elevator ride to your hotel room.
MainStreet has put together a list of ten hotel parties around the country that still have available tickets and are sure to help you celebrate in style:
1. Marriott Kansas City Downtown: Marriott Kansas City Downtown and the Kansas City Convention Center team up to create a New Year's celebration to remember right in the heart of KC's electric downtown scene. Packages range from $269 for two and go up to $329 for two, which includes tickets to the gala at the Kansas City Convention Center Grand Ballroom.
2. Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, Calif: Ring in 2014 like it's 1924 at Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa in the resort's signature restaurant, BIN 189, which is hosting a Great Gatsby-themed soirée complete with silver, black and white décor. The first seating is from 5 to 7p.m. and includes a threecourse meal with a celebratory glass of champagne. The second is from 8p.m. to 1 a.m. and includes a three-course dinner, a glass of champagne, favors and live music. The first seating is $70 and the later seating is $85.
3. XV Beacon, Boston, Mass.: Enjoy the NYE at XVB package and enjoy an unforgettable night including a bottle of champagne, fireworks on the exclusive roof deck at 7p.m., brunch for two, late checkout and the option to stay additional nights and receive 20% off the best available rate. Rates starting at $515 for the NYE at XVB package.
4. Waldorf Astoria, New York City: Peacock Alley's grand buffet (featuring a whole Suckling Pig and traditional dinner stations with items such as duck leg confit, lemon sole, Cajun-style prawns, house cured pork belly alongside a raw bar of fresh lobster, oysters and a selection of caviars). The decadent meal can be followed by festivities consisting of a live band and evening celebration with premium open bar service, unlimited photo booth, and more culinary delights. Dinner/dance combo $550 per person.
5. Hotel Monaco, Portland, Ore.: The speakeasy party is called "the Noble Experiment an evening of live music, dancing, singing and general debauchery." The party starts at 8p.m., and the Johnny Martin Trio will entertain. Tickets are $100 per person, includes dinner.
6. JW Marriott Chicago, Ill.: After checking into luxury accommodations in the landmark hotel, guests kick off the evening in the elegant Grand Ballroom with a four-hour, top-shelf cocktail reception, accompanied by lavish bites from Chef Russell Shearer and a pasta buffet. Partygoers dance the night away to tunes from DJ Asiatic. The package for two is available for $390 with the rate code EVE on December 31 only.
7. Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas: Guests will enjoy a front row seat to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip fireworks when they join the 23rd floor festivities on New Year's Eve. The Mandarin Bar, Tea Lounge and Sky Lobby will host the New Year's Eve Gala featuring extraordinary décor, live music, a spacious dance floor and multi-colored filled floor-to-ceiling windows framing the fireworks across the city skyline. General admission is $150 per person; tables in Mandarin Bar and Tea Lounge start at $500. The gala is complimentary to hotel guests and diners at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire. The first dinner seating consists of four-courses priced at $350 per person and the six-course second seating is priced at $525 per person.
8. The Westin Verasa Napa, Napa Valley, Calif: The Westin Verasa Napa will host its second annual Red Tie Affair, which includes a decadent five-course dinner at Michelin-starred La Toque restaurant and a Red Tie Dance Party held in the hotel's lobby at BANK Café and Bar. 195 per person for the Red Tie Dinner at La Toque with access to the Red Tie Party. $75 per person for the Red Tie Party at Bank Café and Bar only.
9. Hyatt Regency Houston, Texas: For 36 years and counting, the hotel continues to host thousands of revelers at a party so big it spans four floors of the 947-room hotel and includes a 50,000 balloon drop at midnight. General admission tickets, $89 per person and room packages starting at $299 per couple.
10. Galt House Hotel, Louisville, Ky: The Parrots in Paradise New Year's Eve Party features Burning Las Vegas, a funk, rock, rhythm & blues soul band from Nashville. Packages that include dinner and overnight stay start at $175 per person.
Written by Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell for MainStreet