Things to do this week:
- 1. Fix Greece. Nobody can have any fun until they break out the Ouzo. Perhaps Goldman Sachs can help, since they made so much money betting on the bazoukis to fail.
- 2. Pick up dry cleaning.
- 3. Get media to declare the recession is over. No, it's not over, but if they say it is at least they'll be doing something constructive.
- 4. Requisition dumpster. Clean out credenza.
- 5. Pay federal income tax.
- 6. Pay New York state income tax.
- 7. Pay hefty N.Y. city tax, with an additional hit for living in the city itself.
- 8. Pay N.Y City (state?) commuter tax even though I don't commute, since I live in the city (see No. 7).
- 9. Pay assorted taxes associated with running an unincorporated business (i.e. blog).
- 10. Get China to loosen restrictions on its currency.
Scroll to Continue