Friday, Aug. 18, was a big day for the Trump administration.
Financier Carl Icahn was the latest to leave the Trump stable of advisors, as he stepped down from his presidential advisory role. Earlier in the day, it was announced that Steve Bannon is leaving the Trump administration as its chief strategist, reported the New York Times.
TheStreet takes a look at who else has left team Trump.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- Amazon Is Absolutely 'Doing Great Damage.' Duh, Mr. President, That's Business
- Uber Investor Shrugs Off Negative Headlines, Says It's 'Still Killing It'
- Details Emerge About Facebook's Virtual Reality Glasses
- Henrik Fisker's All-New $129,000 Electric Car Will Debut at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's Many Would-Be Rivals Are Chasing a Speeding Target
- These 10 Office Catch-Phrases Will Drive Your Coworkers Absolutely Insane