Jim Cramer educates and entertains "
Mad Money" viewers and readers nightly not only about financial markets but also about books, history and often himself. Take our "Mad Money" culture quiz this week of Jim's 500th show, then check back next Friday for a new set of teasers.
(You'll find the answers at the end of the quiz.)
1. Reminiscing on his 500th "Mad Money" show, what did Cramer say he lost since the show started airing?
his sense of pride
a lot of money recommending Montpelier Re before Hurricane Katrina
2. During his show on big pharma, where he especially disdained
Johnson & Johnson
but said investors could buy
( SGP), Cramer said he must have seen this movie 47 times:
3. What did Cramer say he would do on "holidays" at his hedge fund?
wear Birkenstocks to the office
listen in on earnings calls
recite the names of S&P CEOs backwards
4. Cramer, acquiescing to viewers who want to invest in China, grudgingly recommended
on a pullback, calling this "the week
of pandering dangerously"
the Dow stood still"
of the Pig"
I Iearned to love the bomb"
5. In another segment on China stocks, Cramer named
as risky spec plays, redubbing a movie to this:
Farewell My Communists
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Bear
The No Joy, No Luck Club
The Good Dearth
Bonus: On Cramer's special Father's Day show, he thanked his dad for making him read this while growing up:
Hop on Pop
the Forward newspaper
the stock pages
How to Win Friends and Influence People