Jim Cramer nightly educates and entertains "
Mad Money" viewers and readers not only about financial markets but also about language, literature and world politics. Take this week's "Mad Money" culture quiz and rendez-vous avec Cramer in La France. Check back every Friday for a new set of twists and turns.
(You'll find the answers at the end of the quiz.)
1. Talking about French markets, Cramer said that if Al Gore were a stock, he'd be this one:
Green Mountain Coffee
Voting machine maker Diebold
Environmental management company Veolia Environnement
L'Internet, C'est Moi
2. Cramer said that if conservative candidate Nicolas Sarkozy gets elected, he'll put _____ in every police cruiser.
a Jerry Lewis bobble head
un club de Billy
a Taser stun gun
3. Growing up, Cramer learned from Alastair Cooke, British television presenter of
, how to pronounce
beret Paris forgotten
après moi, le deluge
4. On his segment about telecom plays, Cramer told
( MOT) CEO Ed Zander to" tear down that wall and let ____":
there be light
Bob Vila come home again
Alcatel-Lucent ( ALA) lose even more euros
5. While talking up the cheaper sum of
parts in the time of Ben Bernanke, Cramer talked about how "we learned to stop worrying and love ______."
the one you're with
the weak dollar
Bonus: Cramer said he is not just an ambassador of good will, but he's becoming the _____ of stocks.