Anthony Scaramucci is in at the White House, and Sean Spicer is out.
President Donald Trump has named Scaramucci, a former hedge fund manager, as his new communications director.
We sat down with Scaramucci twice over the past few months for exclusive interviews in which he discussed everything from the President, the election at large, healthcare and tax reform to what Steve Bannon was like at Goldman Sachs. One of the overwhelming takeaways was how often Scaramucci complimented President Trump. One could assume Scaramucci was going to get a gig at the White House, it was just a matter of when.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline
- Could Horse Meat Be on the Menu in the U.S. Soon?
- 60 Second Tips: Best Return on Your College Investment
- Millennials Are Making This Huge Mistake When Buying a Home, Say HGTV's 'Property Brothers'
- Carly Fiorina's Advice to Young Women: Don't Let Other People Define You
- Game of Numbers: Do You Have Any Idea How Big Game of Thrones Has Become?