Happy Hump Day...
Dow component Boeing Co. (BA) - Get Boeing Company Reportrose more than 8% following an earnings beat. The plane manufacturer swung to a profit of $2.89 a share from a loss of 37 cents in the year-ago quarter. Adjusted profit of $2.55 a share came in higher than $2.30 consensus. Revenue slid 8.1% to $22.74 billion and missed estimates of $23.02 billion.
AMD (AMD) - Get Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Report rose sharply Wednesday as cryptocurrency use increased demand for its graphics chips. Second-quarter revenue rose 19% to $1.22 billion, beating estimates of $1.16 billion. Adjusted earnings of 2 cents a share exceeded estimates of a flat reading. Computing and graphics revenue increased 51% from a year earlier.
- Tesla Is Having a Party for Model 3 Buyers That Could Also Ignite Its Stock
- AMD's Crash Could Tally 70%, One Analyst Thinks
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. (CMG) - Get Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Reportfell slightly after the burrito chain posted second-quarter earnings ahead of forecasts. Profit in the quarter was $2.32 a share; analysts had expected Chipotle to report $2.18. Revenue in the quarter rose $17.1% to $1.17 billion and same-store sales rose 8.1%. Revenue came in shy of analysts' estimates of $1.19 billion.
- Chipotle's Food Scares Could Be Due to Corporate Sabotage, Restaurant Consultancy Hints
TheStreet's HOT Interview of the Morning
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Advanced Micro Devices Could Explode Another 17% Within Hours: Chart
- Apple Moving Closer to Selling an American Made $1,000 iPhone, Trump Hints
- We Found 9 Products on Amazon With Inflated Discount Rates
- How Birchbox Took on Macy's, J.C. Penney and the $500 Billion Beauty Counter