Questions of the Day for Trump Supporters
Dear Trump Supporters I have Questions
- Did Trump repeal and replace Obamacare with something much better and cheaper?
- Did Mexico pay for the wall?
- Did Trump balance the budget?
- Did Trump bring home the troops in Syria, Afghanistan, or Iraq?
- Did Trump eliminate the trade deficit?
- Did USMCA improve upon NAFTA?
- Did Trump improve upon TTP?
- Did Trump label China a currency manipulator?
- Did Trump rebuild the country's infrastructure?
- Was Trump phenomenal for women?
- Has Trump done more for the African American community than any other president since Abraham Lincoln?
- Did Trump drain the swamp?
- Did Trump's tariffs bring back manufacturing jobs?
- On 4/14/2011 Trump said "I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge." Did he?
Greatest Trump Quotes
- On Border Control : "I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." Campaign launch rally, 6/15/2015
- On Immigration: "We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice."
- On Helping Women : "I will be phenomenal to the women. I mean, I want to help women." Face the Nation, 8/9/2015
- Abortion Q&A: “Do you believe in punishment for abortion – yes or no – as a principle?” “The answer is there has to be some form of punishment.” “For the woman?” “Yeah, there has to be some form.” MSNBC, 03/30/2016
- On Gay Marriage: "It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist." New York Times, 5/1/2011
- On Race : "I have a great relationship with African Americans, as you possibly have heard. I just have great respect for them. And they like me. I like them." Anderson Cooper 360, 7/23/2015
- On Global Warming : "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Twitter, 10/06/2012
- On Fighting Terrorism : "When you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe." This Week with George Stephanopoulos, 08/02/2016
- On Political Correctness : "I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I've been challenged by so many people and I don't, frankly, have time for total political correctness." Fox News Republican debate, 08/06/2015
- On Why People Would Vote For Him : "To be blunt, people would vote for me. They just would. Why? Maybe because I'm so good looking." New York Times, 09/19/1999
- On Making America Great Again : "The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it." MyFox New York, March 2015 ("Let's Make America Great Again" was one of Ronald Reagan's most well-known campaign slogans)
- On Hillary Clinton : "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?" Twitter, 04/16/2016
- On Rand Paul : "I never attacked him on his looks, and believe me, there's plenty of subject matter right there." CNN Republican debate, 09/16/2015
- On Why He's The Right Candidate: "I'm the most successful person ever to run for the presidency, by far. Nobody's ever been more successful than me. I'm the most successful person ever to run. Ross Perot isn't successful like me. Romney - I have a Gucci store that's worth more than Romney." Des Moines Register, 06/02/2015
- On Arianna Huffington : @arianahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision." Twitter, 08/28/2012
- On Women In Hollywood : "While @BetteMidler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct." Twitter, 10/28/2012
- On Muslims : "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on." 12/07/2015
- On Sharing His Financial Success: "I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge." TIME, 04/14/2011
- On His Intelligence : "Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault." Twitter, 05/09/2013
- On Romance : "All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected." Trump: How To Get Rich, 2004
- On Family : "She does have a very nice figure... If [Ivanka] weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."The View, 2006
- On Borrowing: "As a kid, I was making a building with blocks in our playroom. I didn't have enough. So I asked my younger brother Robert if I could borrow some of his. He said, 'Okay, but you have to give them back when you're done.' I used all of my blocks, then all of his blocks, and when I was done I had a great building, which I then glued together. Robert never did get those blocks back." Esquire, January 2004
- On His Body : “My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.” New York Post, 2011
- On Breastfeeding Mothers : “You’re disgusting.” New York Times, 07/28/2015
- On Taking Inspiration From Other Leaders : “[Kim Jong-Un] speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” Fox & Friends, 06/15/2018
- On Health Care : “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.” Washington Post, 02/27/2017
The above are courtesy of the ShortList 75 most ridiculous Trump quotes.