Rate Cut Odds Dip Below 50% from 92% a Week Ago
My how things change.
- A month ago there was allegedly a 10%% chance of a rate cut tomorrow with an additional 22.3% chance of a 50 basis point cut.
- Last week there was a 92.3% chance of a single cut.
- Yesterday there was a 62.3% chance of a cut.
- Today there is only a 47.3% chance of a cut.
Tomorrow we see.
Questions of the Day
- Rate Cut on the 18th?
- Did this sudden change amplify today's liquidity crisis?
Rate Cut Question
Liquidity Crisis Question
For discussion, please see US Overnight Interest Rate Surges to 10%, Fed Injects Emergency $75 Billion.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock