Joe Biden wants to lockdown whole of USA if an "expert" recommends it to him and Fauci who originally said people do NOT need to use masks and told people to go on a cruise has said that USA should be shutdown until end of winter so vote for Joe Biden is a vote for more FAILED lockdown policies that have failed in USA and that have failed in Europe.
Lockdowns just transferred the infection to the winter when without lockdowns they would have been gone through in the summer and closing schools and closure of colleges and limits on bars and restaurants just prevented the herd immunity level firebreaks from being formed among the part of population who is not in large danger from Covid namely under 50 year olds.
The over 70 years should have been protected since for them the death rate from Covid is over 5% so 94%+ survive and for 50-70 year olds things should have been left under their own consideration and decision since 99% survive but with masks recommended and under 50 year olds should have been encouraged to live as before with just hand-washing.
The school closures were the stupidest decision in Covid pandemic.
Many children have fallen badly behind and many will fall further behind if there are more school shutdowns.
The 2nd most stupidest decision was Federal government paying all the Covid patients treatments if they died from covid and then giving extra +20% on top of that like passed in the Cares act.
If a person dies from renal failure or cancer the hospital haggles the price of his treatment with the health insurance company and gets paid less than they want but if that same person has Covid in the death certificate then Federal government pays what the hospital wants and then Federal government pays extra +20% on top of that.
It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that once hospitals saw most of their routine operations being postponed due to Covid those hospitals were hurting for money and the temptation to mark as Covid deaths people of whom just 6% died from Covid and the rest 94% had on average 2.6 comorbidities per CDC stats became quite large.
Now tens of millions of people are depressed and saw no hope due to being fired and laid off and bankrupted as a business and due to media scaremongering about Covid people are so desperate that suicides are spiking all over Europe and in USA and drug OD's and use are through the roof and the same for alcoholism and violence inside families is also spiking.
It is absolute appalling how media and Democrats have treated HCQ despite there being data since July 2nd from Henry Ford Hospitals that shows it dropped death rates over -50% if given immediately after admission to people who have so bad case of Covid they need hospitalization and the recommendation to stay home until the symptoms worsen was a literal death sentence for many people who could have gotten HCQ from their own physician through a telemedicine prescription if that would have been pushed as a solution and almost 150 studies collected in one site show that death rates are -89% lower in countries where HCQ is widely available and is prescribed early.
Henry Ford Hospitals study:
Site listing 150 studies on HCQ and Covid:
The way media attacked Trump and how Democrats POLITICIZED the issue of HCQ when Trump recommended HCQ will be written as examples in history what partisan hate filled political games only interested in political power can cause.
Furthermore the lockdowns in Democrat controlled states likely worsened deaths too because studies have shown that people with D-vitamin deficiency are 60% more likely to catch Covid and 52% more likely to die from that and people's D-vitamin levels were low after the winter and the lockdowns worsened and prolonged this situation when people were at home and NOT getting sunlight and Democrat Governors closed beaches all over USA.
Why is there still no recommendation to take 1 pill of D-vitamin supplement per day?
People who have enough D-vitamin are 52% less likely to die from Covid:
People who have enough D-vitamin are 60% less likely to catch Covid:
8 in 10 Covid hospital patients have a D-vitamin deficiency:
Meanwhile Fauci is championing Remdesivir at 3000+ dollars a dose despite studies showing that Remdesivir provides NO BENEFIT in death rates and at the same time Fauci is SILENT on D-vitamin which lowers likelihood of getting Covid infection massively and which lowers risk of death from Covid massively and toward HCQ Fauci has been ANTI-SCIENCE based on examples I posted above.