Mish in the Arena with Hedgeye: Hiding Out in Gold and Treasuries
I had the pleasure of chatting with Hedgeye's Daryl Jones last week on a number of topics.
Here's a link to the Hedgeye page One-on-One with Mish Shedlock: "I Would Hide Out in Gold & Treasuries" where you can play or download the podcast. It's about 52 minutes long.
- Inflation or Deflation Debate: There is a lot of hidden inflation
- Favorite Asset Classes: Gold and Treasuries
- Good Reason to Expect Recession: Greenspan doesn't
- Rate Cut or Hike What's Next: It's clear what they want to do
- Central Bank Independence: I would abolish the Fed in a second
- US election.
To spill the beans a bit, the inflation has primarily been in assets.
I propose another deflationary bust is up next.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock