Hillary’s Doctor Discloses Pneumonia Diagnosis Made Last Friday: Questions Abound
Well, she didn’t. And questions abound.
Why did it take so long for the diagnosis? Given that pneumonia is contagious, why is she out in public coughing all over everyone? Are they hiding something even more serious?
Clinton was diagnosed on Friday with pneumonia, and “was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule,” Dr. Lisa Bardack said in a statement.
“While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely,” said Bardack, chairman of internal medicine at the Mount Kisco Medical Group.
Bardack attended to Clinton at her Chappaqua home Sunday.
The Clinton campaign declined to answer questions Sunday why her diagnosis wasn’t disclosed Friday. Clinton’s health came into sharp focus Sunday as she appeared wobbly and stumbled as Secret Service agents helped her into a van to exit a memorial service marking the 15th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, attacks. The Democratic nominee traveled to her daughter’s nearby apartment and the campaign initially said she felt “overheated.
”“Mrs. Clinton is a healthy 67-year old female whose current medical conditions include hypothyroidiam and seasonal pollen allergies,” wrote Dr. Lisa Bardack, Clinton’s doctor since 2001, in a health statement provided by Clinton’s campaign.
The health statement says the blood clot, also known as a thrombosis, that Clinton suffered between her brain and skull following a fainting spell and concussion in late 2012 is completely resolved.
But as a precaution, Clinton remains on daily blood thinners, something her husband previously revealed. Clinton takes Coumadin, the brand name for the blood thinner warfarin. She also takes Armour Thyroid for her hypothyroidism, antihistamines and Vitamin B12.
Pneumonia is Contagious
Medicine.Net says “Most pneumonias are caused by bacteria and viruses, but some pneumonias are caused by inhaling toxic chemicals that damage lung tissue. Pneumonia can cause fever, chills, cough, and difficulty breathing. Severe pneumonia can result in death. Because pneumonia is caused mainly by infectious microbes, pneumonia can be contagious. Pneumonia caused by chemical fumes or other poisons not made by infectious agents is not contagious.”
WebMD says “Pneumonia is an acute infection of the lungs. It’s a more common problem than most people think. Usually pneumonia is a mild disease, but some forms are very dangerous and require a hospital stay. Pneumonia generally lasts about two weeks.”
Generally Last About Two Weeks
Given that pneumonia “generally lasts about two weeks” inquiring minds are no doubt interested in the question “How long has Hillary been hacking on everyone?”
Way back on February 17, 2016 Inside Edition asked Why Does Hillary Clinton Keep Coughing?
How Long Has This Been Going On?
Here’s a Complete Timeline.
- On Jan. 25, 2016, during a speech at the Jewish Federation of Greater Des Moines, Hillary suffered a coughing fit as she immediately grabbed a glass of water and pulled out a cough drop. Hillary asked that someone else speak to the crowd while she was trying to get the coughing under control.
- On Feb. 16, 2016, Hillary was giving a speech to the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture in New York, New York when she suffered one of her most severe coughing fits to date. The speech had to be stopped as she grabbed for water and a cough drop. Her voice dramatically deepened and she continued coughing throughout the speech afterwards.
- On April 4, 2016, while Hillary was doing a radio interview, the former Secretary of State began drinking water when she realized a coughing fit was coming on. After Hillary coughed a couple of times, she blamed the issue on “allergy season.”
- On May 5, 2016 during a campaign rally speech in California, Hillary went into another coughing fit. The speech was interrupted periodically by Hillary’s coughing.
- On June 4, 2016, Clinton was listening during a round table discussion when she began hacking uncontrollably. She motioned for an aide and drank about a half of a glass of water to soothe her throat.
- On Aug. 31, 2016, Hillary was speaking to the American Legion when she appeared to be fighting back a cough by chewing on an apparent cough drop that looked to be lodged in her mouth. Then, Hillary can be heard actually biting down on the supposed cough drop. C-SPAN and PBS both picked up the sound in their audio recordings of the speech.
- On Sept. 5, 2016, Hillary suffered a massive coughing fit during a campaign even in Cleveland, Ohio. Hillary began speaking and within minutes started coughing, prompting her to quickly grab the water at the podium. However, the water did not help much and that’s when she pulled out a cough drop as she repeatedly patted her chest. Like the water, the cough drop barely stopped the coughing as it continued through her speech.
- Given pneumonia generally lasts a couple weeks, is the pneumonia story credible?
- Why did it take so long to diagnose?
- Is her doctor incompetent or hiding something?
- If this is indeed pneumonia, which is contagious, why is she out in public?
- Would a school let someone diagnosed with pneumonia in class?
- Could her doctors be hiding something more serious? If so, what?
ZeroHedge has more questions and tweets in his post Story Changes Again, Now Hillary’s Doctor Claims She Has Pneumonia
I am not qualified to answer the above questions. If any Mish-reader doctors care to chime in, send me an email. I may do a follow-up article.
Mike “Mish” shedlock