Gold Pops Another 26 Dollars in Response to Trump's Threats
Gold futures are up another $26 over the weekend in response to Mideast tensions and Trump's threats of retaliation against both Iran and Iraq.
Let the Highest Bidder Win
In case you missed it and are wondering what's going on.
- Yesterday, Trump assassinated Qasem Soleimani, Iran's military leader.
- The Left Wing "Liberal Media" Cheers War and Assassinations. The cheerleader list includes CNN, NBC, the WSJ, CNBC, and USA Today.
- Warmonger fools like senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) piled on, pressuring Trump to 'Crush Iranian Economy' By Targeting Oil Refineries After Assassination
- In response, Iraq to Expel US Troops and Iran Cancels Nuclear Agreement
- In response to Iraq threatening to expel US troops, Trump threatened Iraq and Iran, including cultural sites.
Trump Threatens Iranian Cultural Sites
"Some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD."
Gold Up 3.8% Since January 1
- Gold is up $26 as of this moment and up $58 since January 1.
- Gold was priced at $1521 at the start of the year and is now to $1579.
Gold vs Faith in Central Banks (and Governments)
I do not know if this pop will last through tomorrow, but I do have the question everyone ought to be asking.
Is Everything Under Control?
Might I suggest "Not Even Close"?
Mike "Mish" Shedlock